Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

obama's butt saved by Russia!

+4
ishoot308
Outerlimits
News Hawk
fshnski
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

obama's butt saved by Russia! - Page 2 Empty Re: obama's butt saved by Russia!

Post  fshnski Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:23 pm

What a bunch of BS!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Donzel wrote:Do you right wing fabricators think that anybody would have done anything to Assad if it wasn't our President?  
When did Assad become our enemy?

Donzel wrote:Wake up to reality right wingers, our President has made Russia do something that no other country could.
I'm proud of President Obama for the strategy he used to get Russia to help out. I don't really give a shit who takes the credit.  If a solution can take place without bombs being dropped then we should thank everyone involved, including President Obama.
When did Assad become our enemy?

Donzel wrote:You guys should hang your heads in shame for the way you discredit this great country.
Our formerly great country has been permanently transformed—just as planned.

Sad 

All discredit goes to Obama, Jarrett and Axelrod.

pale 
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:24 am

Strategy??? You actually think Obama planned that?? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

obama's butt saved by Russia! - Page 2 Empty "'F'-Troop" Used Better Strategy...

Post  News Hawk Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:46 am

News Buzzard wrote:
Donzel wrote:
WHL wrote:Like Putin or not I agree, he can do circles around Obama. If Obama only had half his brains.
Do you right wing fabricators think that anybody would have done anything to Assad if it wasn't our President?  Probably not, you think that Putin just of all of sudden wanted to take action against Syria and other countries had nothing to do with it.
Wake up to reality right wingers, our President has made Russia do something that no other country could.
I'm proud of President Obama for the strategy he used to get Russia to help out.

I don't really give a shit who takes the credit.  If a solution can take place without bombs being dropped then we should thank everyone involved, including President Obama.

You guys should hang your heads in shame for the way you discredit this great country.
Great statement, Donzel There's a great deal of persistent sour grapes going on here!!!
Well, today it's a strategy!

drunken

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:58 am

WHL wrote:Strategy???  You actually think Obama planned that??  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
The left thinks somebody will believe that BS.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:37 am

Yes, strategy...who do you think approached Putin on the subject of diplomacy?....
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:41 am

Get out a here! That is a bunch of BS!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:21 pm

News Pigeon wrote:Yes, strategy...who do you think approached Putin on the subject of diplomacy?....

What kind of alternate universe do you live in? I enjoy reading your posts, hyperbole and over-the-top satire is very amusing, especially when well done. Laughing 

Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:04 pm

News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:47 pm

President Obama managed to sway at least one lawmaker Tuesday night as he laid out his case for military strikes on Syria: Rep. Sean Duffy, a Wisconsin Republican, who said he went “from ‘no’ to ‘Hell no!’ “

Mr. Duffy’s stance was the most emphatic of the reactions, but it was typical of lawmakers on Capitol Hill, who didn’t seem swayed one way or the other by Mr. Obama’s appeals to conservatives or liberals.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/sep/11/obama-speech-syria-fails-sway-support-capitol-hill/#ixzz2ecD345CY
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:48 pm

Oh, outer, the sad thing is I am afraid she is quite serious. She really believes these things she posts.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:49 pm

I was thinking the same thing WHL. She is very loyal.

Last edited by fshnski on Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:34 pm

Outerlimits wrote:
News Pigeon wrote:Yes, strategy...who do you think approached Putin on the subject of diplomacy?....
What kind of alternate universe do you live in?  I enjoy reading your posts, hyperbole and over-the-top satire is very amusing, especially when well done.  Laughing 

News Pigeon and I are in the universe where our guy is the President of the United States, and all of the bellyaching and whining on this forum is not going to gain any traction. I guess this bitch all day, every day, forum is therapy for some, but mildly annoying and very amusing for us!! sunny
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:47 pm

I tried to think today if I could remember another president who performed so poorly in an international "situation" and I could think of none. Rumbling, bumbling, stumbling and you think the guy had it planned in advance. If he did he must have had help from Barney Fife.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:53 pm

News Buzzard wrote:News Pigeon and I are in the universe where our guy is the President of the United States, and all of the bellyaching and whining on this forum is not going to gain any traction. I guess this bitch all day, every day, forum is therapy for some, but mildly annoying and very amusing for us!! sunny
As long as Obama is in office…all is good in your world. At least I understand where you are coming from.

Unfortunately there are consequences for Obama’s failures.

In Syria,

Assad will make good on this “deal” on the condition that we renounce the use of force to diminish Syria's chemical weapons capabilities. Which robs us of an opportunity to weaken the Assad regime politically and militarily. This will pretty much guarantee Assad will hold onto power. In turn this keeps a client state of Russia and Iran in power and strengthens their positions in the region. So much so, the other shoe has already dropped.

Putin to offer anti-missile & another Reactor to Iran. (Yeah, that is nothing to worry about) Rolling Eyes 

http://www.france24.com/en/20130911-russia-renew-offer-supply-300s-iran

Masterfully done, Mr. President!

He has made such a mess it will take decades to get out of the hole he has created. Sound familiar? It should.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:06 pm

Outerlimits wrote:
Which robs us of an opportunity to weaken the Assad regime politically and militarily.  This will pretty much guarantee Assad will hold onto power.
Why should the USA weaken Assad at all?  It's a civil war and we should just let the best man win.

Let Russia and other countries take sides if they want, we have many ways of handling our interests in that area.

President Obama has done a masterful job of getting other countries involved that are closer to that region then we are.

This will go down in history as one of the best accomplishments of the Obama administration.

Thanks to President Obama, Hillary Clinton won't have much to do when she becomes out next President.

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:08 pm

You have got to be kidding me. The more you stick up for this incompetent nincompoop the less I think of your ability to reason.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

obama's butt saved by Russia! - Page 2 Empty Good for her.

Post  fshnski Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:53 pm

CONCORD, N.H. —Calling the administration's strategy incoherent and inconsistent, U.S. Sen. Kelly Ayotte, R-N.H., said Wednesday she will not support the use of military force in Syria.

"In reflecting on the president's speech last night and the many briefings I have received on Syria, despite my best attempts to discern it, I am left with the conclusion that the administration's strategy on Syria is incoherent and inconsistent," Ayotte said in a written statement.

Ayotte said she believes the U.S. has strategic interests in the region, but she doesn't believe there's a plan to achieve military objectives.

It remains to be seen whether military strikes can be avoided in favor of United Nations involvement and diplomacy.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/ayotte-says-she-doesnt-support-military-action-in-syria/-/9857858/21890530/-/77i8qx/-/index.html#ixzz2ecxpmI76
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Donzel wrote:
Outerlimits wrote:
Which robs us of an opportunity to weaken the Assad regime politically and militarily.  This will pretty much guarantee Assad will hold onto power.
Why should the USA weaken Assad at all?  It's a civil war and we should just let the best man win.

Let Russia and other countries take sides if they want, we have many ways of handling our interests in that area.

President Obama has done a masterful job of getting other countries involved that are closer to that region then we are.

This will go down in history as one of the best accomplishments of the Obama administration.

Thanks to President Obama, Hillary Clinton won't have much to do when she becomes out next President.
Well said, I can appreciate a leader who knows how to listen to his citizenry while watching out for their safety, all the while cutting one of the best diplomatic deals in 20 minutes or less. I'd love to know how he let Putin know that he had 2 choices, reel in his "oil-supplying' thug Assad or watch the entire infrastructure of Syria go boom!
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:02 pm

Har, Har, Hardee, Har, Har! Do you really think that anybody that has access to the world will believe that BS?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Rumbling, stumbling, bumbling obama. Ah ... Ah ... ah ...
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:06 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
Outerlimits wrote:
What kind of alternate universe do you live in?  I enjoy reading your posts, hyperbole and over-the-top satire is very amusing, especially when well done.  Laughing 

News Pigeon and I are in the universe where our guy is the President of the United States, and all of the bellyaching and whining on this forum is not going to gain any traction. I guess this bitch all day, every day, forum is therapy for some, but mildly annoying and very amusing for us!! sunny
Ahhhhhhh....sour grapes!!!!Laughing 
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:29 pm

No sour grapes. Our country is being led by someone that has done nothing for America other than divide it.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Reading the News Crows posts have become tiresome. At least they use to bring something to the table. Now its just the same shallow and pedantic responses every day.

Racist!
Sour grapes!!!
Obama won!!!
Hillary in 2016!!!
Obstructionist!!!

And of course...Bush's fault.

It is like watching the same Stooges episode...Over and over again.

Don't get me wrong...big Stooges fan here, but there is just so many times one can see Moe hit Larry with a monkey wrench.

They are literally giving Obama credit...for stopping Obama. I am embarrassed for them. They abandoned their principles for support of a politician.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Hey! ... Ya going fishin'? Yeah, you got worms? Yeah ... but I'm still goin"!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next