Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WH Staffers Nickname President 'Obam-me'

2 posters

Go down

WH Staffers Nickname President 'Obam-me' Empty WH Staffers Nickname President 'Obam-me'

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:40 pm

White House staffers have adopted a new and unflattering nickname for their boss: "Obam-me," Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan says she heard in chats with a few senators.

And how did the staffers come up with that name?

"Because it's all about him and his big thoughts," Noonan writes in a column. "I guess the second-term team is not quite as adoring as the first."

Noonan, a former speechwriter for Ronald Reagan, joins a wide swath of Republicans who have complained about the president's apparent self-absorption.

Just this week he was taken to task for going ahead with a speech attacking the GOP on the economy just as news of the Washington Navy Yard slaughter was coming out.

Former GOP congressman Joe Scarborough said Obama seemed "bored or disconnected or out of touch or something," adding, "He's president of the United States. He should be smart enough."

The Weekly Standard's Stephen Hayes called the decision to press on with the speech "small and petty."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/noonan-obama-staffers-nickname/2013/09/20/id/526886#ixzz2fZd3KR3f
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

WH Staffers Nickname President 'Obam-me' Empty Re: WH Staffers Nickname President 'Obam-me'

Post  WHL Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Didn't I just write a post a few days ago about Obama and his ego---yep, his ego is bigger than the U.S. It's all about him!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

WH Staffers Nickname President 'Obam-me' Empty Re: WH Staffers Nickname President 'Obam-me'

Post  fshnski Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:45 pm

Ah ... ah... ah ... They want to mess with me.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down