Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A progressive's call for secession.

3 posters

Go down

A progressive's call for secession. Empty A progressive's call for secession.

Post  Anti Federalist Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:09 pm

Just secede already: The obstructionists aren’t going anywhere. Maybe we should  

We don't want to live in Ted Cruz's America. He doesn't like ours. Maybe a split really is inevitable — and right
http://www.salon.com/2013/10/20/just_secede_already_the_obstructionists_arent_going_anywhere_maybe_we_should/?source=newsletter

Lord, hear my prayer... secession.

That's the best part...you progs don't have to go anywhere.

Stay right where you are, Kalifornia, Ill-Annoy and the Eastern Seaboard from Boston to Richmond, including the District of Calamity.

We'll be happy to leave, and settle in states you guys hate anyway.

Keep your cops and military murder machine away from us and we'll go, today.

Last edited by Anti Federalist on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

A progressive's call for secession. Empty Re: A progressive's call for secession.

Post  WHL Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:46 pm

You know we are so divided, it makes you wonder if this will happen…..
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

A progressive's call for secession. Empty Re: A progressive's call for secession.

Post  Anti Federalist Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:05 pm

WHL wrote:You know we are so divided, it makes you wonder if this will happen…..
I hope so.

A people so divided and politically at each other's throats, end up literally at each other's throats, sooner or later.

Unless one side or the other walks away.

I don't want to drag any authoritarian progs along with me...let them create the Worker's Paradise or whatever the hell it is that they are up to, and let me go.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:22 pm

When I first moved to New Hampshire the difference between here and Connecticut was tremendous. That was 23 years ago. Wolfeboro had a much different personality. Now, due to "progress," we are pretty much the same as any town to the south of us. I miss that New Hampshire difference.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:44 pm

I totally agree with you, fsh. I think the progs have come and brought their culture with them. What I don't understand is if they came because they like it, why did they want to change it?

Anti, I am with you. I just want to be left alone to live my life. But that doesn't happen any more. Life is just too complicated.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down