Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anybody know when this year's "Lee's Mills Steamboat Rally" will be?

2 posters

Go down

Does anybody know when this year's "Lee's Mills Steamboat Rally" will be? Empty Does anybody know when this year's "Lee's Mills Steamboat Rally" will be?

Post  Anti Federalist Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:35 pm

Nothing so far on the interwebs for 2014.

But it usually is sometime in September.

From last year:

http://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16498

http://moultonborough.org/Pages/MoultonboroughNH_News/2013%20Steamboat%20Rally.pdf
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Does anybody know when this year's "Lee's Mills Steamboat Rally" will be? Empty Re: Does anybody know when this year's "Lee's Mills Steamboat Rally" will be?

Post  WHL Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:35 pm

I just heard or saw that the other day. I didn't pay too much attention though. Will let you know if I come across it again.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does anybody know when this year's "Lee's Mills Steamboat Rally" will be? Empty Re: Does anybody know when this year's "Lee's Mills Steamboat Rally" will be?

Post  Anti Federalist Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:41 pm

WHL wrote:I  just  heard or saw that the other day.  I didn't pay too much attention though.  Will let you know if I come across it again.

Please do, thanks.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:21 am

WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:05 pm

Thank YOU WHL!

Epic Search Fu, that's great and I'll be able to attend this year.

Lee Mills Steamboat Meet

SEPTEMBER 5-14, 2014

The town of Moultonborough sponsors this annual 10-day meeting of Steamboats, now in its 42nd edition. The Meet features a parade of boats each Sunday of the event. The parade occurs at 2pm on the first Sunday, and at 10am on the second Sunday. There is also a race on Wednesday from the Moultonborough town docks to 19 Mile Bay in Tuftonboro. For further information please contact:

David Thompson
PO Box 175, Moultonboro NH 03254
(603) 476-2224
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down