Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not Just Brits: Aussie Press, Too...

3 posters

Go down

Not Just Brits: Aussie Press, Too... Empty Not Just Brits: Aussie Press, Too...

Post  News Hawk Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:54 pm

He was asked if he had been informed by DOJ about the legal authority of his proposed actions. Obama said he had been informed, and when asked if he would share that info, he said no.
—YouTube

The mid-terms have spoken...

Arrow

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Not Just Brits: Aussie Press, Too... Empty Re: Not Just Brits: Aussie Press, Too...

Post  obervantone Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:11 pm

Even though Fox is owned by an Aussie it is unfortunately considered a US news outlet.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Not Just Brits: Aussie Press, Too... Empty Re: Not Just Brits: Aussie Press, Too...

Post  WHL Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Fox is no where near right as the others are left.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:12 pm

WHL
Fox is no where near right as the others are left
Since you have stated that you do not watch at least two of the "others" what are you basing your comparison on, what others say?

Regarding my response to News Hawk he is trying to pass off a Fox News story as an Australian News story. Fox News wrote and broadcast this coverage of a press conference. As I said just because Fox is owned primarily by an Australian, this story is not from an Australian news source.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:06 am

obervantone wrote:
 WHL
Since you have stated that you do not watch at least two of the "others" what are you basing your comparison on, what others say?

Regarding my response to News Hawk he is trying to pass off a Fox News story as an Australian News story.  Fox News wrote and broadcast this coverage of a press conference.  As I said just because Fox is owned primarily by an Australian, this story is not from an Australian news source.
My source is a video. Should unfavorable videos be "scrubbed"?

Shocked

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:28 am

[quote="obervantone"]
 WHL

I will check them out for a few minutes and can't stand their bias so turn the channel.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:28 pm

NEWS HAWK
However the title that YOU gave to this topic is
So by your way of thinking this particular piece is an international Australian piece because the reporter asking the question at a press conference has an accent even though the story was a Fox News (U-S outlet) production?
WHL
I will check them out for a few minutes and can't stand their bias so turn the channel.
What do you watch?
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:59 pm

I don't like tv, I get sick of it. Fox News and Fox Business are usually on so I listen to them. I can hardly stand the nightly news, we seldom watch that. As I said, I won't watch MSNBC and CNN except for elections as I think CNN does a good job on the elections. But when they have their little panels I have to change the channel, that's when the bias begins.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:28 pm

obervantone wrote:
NEWS HAWK
However the title that YOU gave to this topic is
So by your way of thinking this particular piece is an international Australian piece because the reporter asking the question at a press conference has an accent even though the story was a Fox News (U-S outlet) production?

WHL
What do you watch?

To "my way of thinking" (as you put it) could any Conservative reporter have asked his question ending "...[governing] like a King"... ?

Question

The International Press provided "safe-cover" for just such a question—just as the British Press has that kind of freedom.

(That those with the White House Press Corpse don't).

No

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down