Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary Has Big Lead

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hillary Has Big Lead - Page 3 Empty Re: Hillary Has Big Lead

Post  Anti Federalist Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:11 pm

News Hawk wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:We've been waging jihad against a jihad for over thirty years, and the only result has been more jihadists. Time to re-think that position as well.
It's only since OPEC that jihad has gotten out of control; but, we've been fighting jihad for 1400 years.

Now, they're poised to take over Europe—maybe without a shot being fired. World birthrate trends favor the jihadists: maybe they know that, and are champing at the bit with their inhumane videos. They're now looking for an "upgrade-video" to surpass their burning alive of 45 Iraqi army and police officers in a cage—today!

Sad

I'm all ears.

What should we do?

Keeping in mind we're broke and can't do shit, really.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:27 pm

News Buzzard wrote:

Enough With War!!

ISIS agrees with you:

Iraq's troops on the front line against ISIS are angry that no US air support has been provided—preceding Iraqi troops' advances.

Hillary Has Big Lead - Page 3 Fullsc37

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-30554901

Evil or Very Mad
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:39 am

red_hill wrote:
News Hawk wrote:
I support Allen West, whose sensible responses to the dipstick in the White House should give great pause to American Patriots.  

I'm sorry but what does Allen West have to do with this? Are you intimating that NB said you are racist? Are you trying to say "I have black friends"?

While I've never met "the people of color"—like Ben Carson, Allen West ("Steadfast and Loyal"), Walter Williams, Michelle Malkin and Thomas Sowell, they mostly represent my philosophy, so I'm in full support of each.

Former military officer Alan West could be a VP choice, depending on who the Dims choose to lead them "Forward". Allen West's Website:

http://allenbwest.com/

I also support these two: Hillary Has Big Lead - Page 3 Fullsc38

Michelle Malkin wrote a funny piece ridiculing Obama's latest joke: "Jobs-Program for Jihadists". (LOL funny, except to the News Crows). It ends with:

The M****m j*******s are not victims of Islamophobic intolerance and Western callousness. We are the victims of our own leaders' bleeding-heart overindulgence and reckless refusal to deal with reality.
—Michelle Malkin

http://townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/2015/02/18/the-jobs-for-jihad-delinquents-program-n1958693?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:04 am

Hillary Has Big Lead - Page 3 1922511_928030893883018_3140359284171403523_n
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:22 am

Anti Federalist wrote:I'd still like to hear what NB has to say about Holmes' remarks in Buck v. Bell.

A SCROTUS ruling that has not been overturned, by the way.

What the hell does Buck vs Bell have to do with Hillary having a big lead?

We obviously don't have the brightest history in this country, but I guess that is all part of the evolution of our culture. Women weren't even allowed to vote until 1920, so go figure. Forced sterilization was banned in Virginia in 1974.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:00 am

Hillary Has Big Lead...

THIS Hillary?

Laughing

Hillary Has Big Lead - Page 3 451287667
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Hillary Has Big Lead - Page 3 Empty The "Jobs For Jihad Delinquents" Program...

Post  News Hawk Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:01 pm

The following is an excerpt from Michelle Malkin's article, which follows from one above:

The myth of the poor, oppressed jihadist is absolute madness.

How many times do we have to remind the clueless kumbaya crowd that al-Qaida mastermind Ayman al-Zawahiri had a medical degree, as did Hamas bigwig Abdel al-Rantisi and the seven upper-crust doctors who helped plan the 2007 London/Glasgow bombings?

Or that al-Qaida scientist Aafia Siddiqui studied microbiology at MIT and did graduate work in Neurology at Brandeis. Terror architect Khalid Sheikh Mohammed earned a Mechanical Engineering Degree at North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University. 9/11 lead hijacker Mohamed Atta majored in Urban Planning at a German technical university.

Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheik attended the London School of Economics before abducting and murdering American journalist Daniel Pearl. And Osama bin Laden and Sayyid Qutb (Colorado State Teachers College) had plenty of exposure to wealth and Western studies.

The “root cause” of their evildoing is not a lack of employment, education, community centers, iftar dinners at the White House or publicly funded “opportunities.” When will these fools in high office learn that you can’t bribe these adherents of Stone Age ideology to behave? They don’t want jobs. They want blood. Revenge.

Islamist dominance. Ruthless extermination of Jews, gays, Coptic Christians, Christian aid workers, cartoonists, journalists, apostates and infidels of all shapes and sizes.

The "Muslim jihadists" are not victims of Islamophobic intolerance and Western callousness.

We are the victims of our own leaders’ bleeding-heart overindulgence and reckless refusal to deal with reality.

—Michelle Malkin

Evil or Very Mad

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Hillary Has Big Lead - Page 3 Empty Hillary Has Big Lead...?

Post  News Hawk Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:34 am

He outmaneuvered Hillary Clinton in primaries. He took Iowa by storm. A charming young man, an anomaly in the state with a very small black population, he oozed “cool” in a place where agriculture was the antithesis of cool. He dazzled the locals. And he had an army of volunteers drawn to a charisma that hid any real substance. More @
http://factsnotfantasy.blogspot.com/2010/01/obamas-make-believe-life.html
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:21 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:I'd still like to hear what NB has to say about Holmes' remarks in Buck v. Bell.

A SCROTUS ruling that has not been overturned, by the way.

What the hell does Buck vs Bell have to do with Hillary having a big lead?

We obviously don't have the brightest history in this country, but I guess that is all part of the evolution of our culture. Women weren't even allowed to vote until 1920, so go figure. Forced sterilization was banned in Virginia in 1974.

You and your preferred candidate are in favor of mandatory vaccinations.

So was Oliver Wendall Holmes.

His logic was laid out in a SCROTUS ruling that has never been overturned.

That logic went on to include forced sterilizations.

If you "allow" government to do one, you must "allow" the other.

So I wanted to know what you thought about that, and presented information to suggest that you needed to re-think that position.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:15 pm

I honestly don't see where one has anything to do with another, Anti. In one case you're talking about a major intrusion into one's body, no matter what their handicap is, and the other is a very minimal intrusion. Why submit an unvaccinated child to a classroom full of other children, some who also may not be vaccinated? I think you're comparing apples with oranges.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:07 pm

News Buzzard wrote:I honestly don't see where one has anything to do with another, Anti. In one case you're talking about a major intrusion into one's body, no matter what their handicap is, and the other is a very minimal intrusion. Why submit an unvaccinated child to a classroom full of other children, some who also may not be vaccinated? I think you're comparing apples with oranges.

No, I am not.

"Mandatory" means just that.

It means, that, at the end of the day, after all the legal mumbo jumbo has run out, men with guns will force you to inject a medication against your will.

It is exactly the same principle, as stated by Holmes, that "allowed" the state to forcibly sterilize idiots, Negroes and other "socially undesirable" people.

You either own your body or it is owned by the state.

There is no middle ground.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:02 am

I own my own opinion, but any civilized society has to play by the rules set forth by that society, like paying taxes, stopping for red lights, getting kids vaccinated, etc. We can't all just do whatever we feel like doing, there has to be some rules.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:40 am

Unless you're Hillary Clinton or Obama, then you can make your own rules and actually get away with it!!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:33 pm

Obama has rebuked Egypt for attacking ISIS.

Is Hillary on board with Obama's thinking?

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:26 pm

News Buzzard wrote:I own my own opinion, but any civilized society has to play by the rules set forth by that society, like paying taxes, stopping for red lights, getting kids vaccinated, etc. We can't all just do whatever we feel like doing, there has to be some rules.

So a federal ban on abortions is OK then?

And even if those "rules" include sterilizing "idiots" and injecting minorities with fatal STDs?

See, this is why the Anti Federalists insisted on a Bill of Rights, so that no matter what "civilized society" demanded, there were certain barriers that could not be crossed, ever, no matter how many people voted for it.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:53 pm

Once again you compare apples with oranges. An abortion is a voluntary procedure legalized by the Supreme Court in Roe vs Wade, 1973. Forced sterilization is not voluntary, so how can you equate a voluntary choice with one that is involuntary?
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:14 pm

News Buzzard wrote:Once again you compare apples with oranges. An abortion is a voluntary procedure legalized by the Supreme Court in Roe vs Wade, 1973. Forced sterilization is not voluntary, so how can you equate a voluntary choice with one that is involuntary?

I am asking if you are OK with a federal ban?
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Anti Federalist wrote:I am asking if you are OK with a federal ban?

It's truly amazing how so many people on this forum don't understand how our government works!

We will need a Constitutional Amendment to overturn Citizens United!

We will also need a Constitutional Amendment to overturn Roe vs Wade!

There is no such thing as a federal ban on abortion without a Constitutional Amendment! Roe vs Wade is pretty specific as to how abortion is treated in each trimester, so when you ask if a federal ban is OK, my answer is that the federal ban would have to be in accordance with Roe vs Wade, absent a Constitutional Amendment to change it!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:29 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
You just hate Obama, and that's what your BS is all about, News Hawk...!!"

Remember, the following was in June of 2011 and it has been downhill ever since:

If George W. Bush had doubled the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had criticized a state law that he admitted he never even read, would you think that he is just an ignorant hot head?

If George W. Bush joined the country of Mexico and sued a state in the United States to force that state to continue to allow illegal immigration, would you question his patriotism and wonder who’s side he was on?

If George Bush had pronounced the Marine “Corps” like Marine “Corpse” over and over again in a speech to the Marine Corps would you think him an idiot?

If George W. Bush had put 87,000 workers out of work by arbitrarily placing a moratorium on offshore oil drilling on companies that have one of the best safety records of any industry because one company had an accident would you have agreed?

If George W. Bush had used a forged document as the basis of the moratorium that would render those same 87,000 American workers unemployed would you support him?

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a TelePrompTer installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in New York City, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan’s holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given England’s Prime Minister, Gordon Brown, a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent “Austrian language,” would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

What a Face

Last edited by News Hawk on Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:05 am

But relax, Obama has some chubby company going into 2017:

Hillary Has Big Lead - Page 3 16921249200_4999c1520d_b

What a Face

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:50 am

News Buzzard wrote:You just hate Obama, and that's what your BS is all about, News Hawk...!!"

I've got some company in a TX governor...

Hillary Has Big Lead - Page 3 Umk0dSv

What a Face

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:50 pm

Heard about this gaffe?

Hillary Has Big Lead - Page 3 2ly2z42

What a Face

News Hawk