Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NY Times Backpedals

4 posters

Go down

NY Times Backpedals Empty NY Times Backpedals

Post  News Buzzard Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:58 pm

News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

NY Times Backpedals Empty Re: NY Times Backpedals

Post  News Hawk Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:23 pm

News Buzzard wrote:It turns out that Hillary really didn't do anything wrong! Rolling Eyes

http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/03/13/the-new-york-times-reverses-course-on-clintons/202894

http://Media Matters is a tax exempt organization, prohibited by law from engaging in political activity.
Americanthinker.com

No

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:45 am

Who threatened them????
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:12 am

Hillary:

Of course I set up a private server in my house. Doesn't every US Secretary of State do that?

scratch

NY Times Backpedals Fullsc10
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:31 am

When you have no argument to make, attack the messenger!!

That is standard operating procedure on the Forum of Gloom!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

NY Times Backpedals Empty Being Grubered AGAIN...!

Post  News Hawk Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:34 am

News Buzzard wrote:When you have no argument to make, attack the messenger!!
Laws are meant to be broken...

NY Times Backpedals Unnamed.gif,qresize=250,P2C288.pagespeed.ce.J-T2m6KKIBp_a8tHl8YA

Hillary:

Of course I set up a private server in my house. Doesn't every US Secretary of State do that?

scratch

NY Times Backpedals Fullsc10

"My dog ate my homework".

pirat

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:01 pm

LaughingLaughingLaughing

Try to see if you can get around “attacking the messenger” on this one:

Obama adviser behind leak of Hillary Clinton’s email scandal

President Obama’s senior adviser Valerie Jarrett leaked to the press details of Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email address during her time as secretary of state, sources tell me.

But she did so through people outside the administration, so the story couldn’t be traced to her or the White House.  In addition, at Jarrett’s behest, the State Department was ordered to launch a series of investigations into Hillary’s conduct at Foggy Bottom, including the use of her expense account, the disbursement of funds, her contact with foreign leaders and her possible collusion with the Clinton Foundation.

http://nypost.com/2015/03/14/obama-adviser-behind-leak-of-hillary-clintons-e-mail-scandal/
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:15 pm

You mean, like you just did here?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:51 pm

Outerlimits wrote:Try to see if you can get around “attacking the messenger” on this one:

In the case of the NY Post, they are basing their story on hearsay, as I have already pointed out. I don't think using hearsay is a very good journalistic technique! The article I posted from Media Matters listed exact quotes from the NY Times. You folks are champions at cherry picking any story to fit your right wing narrative, but I don't consider hearsay to be very reliable!!

And now I read that John Boehner is going to cause a further investigation of Hillary's E-mails. He'll probably make an attempt to subpoena Hillary's server, and she is going to tell him to pound salt, so then Boehner can file the umpteenth lawsuit against another Democrat. That's the only thing the Republicans know how to do, file useless lawsuits at a considerable waste of taxpayer funds! Rolling Eyes
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:39 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
Outerlimits wrote:Try to see if you can get around “attacking the messenger” on this one:

....And now I read that John Boehner is going to cause a further investigation of Hillary's E-mails. He'll probably make an attempt to subpoena Hillary's server, and she is going to tell him to pound salt, so then Boehner can file the umpteenth lawsuit against another Democrat. That's the only thing the Republicans know how to do, file useless lawsuits at a considerable waste of taxpayer funds! Rolling Eyes

If this Democrat politicians and appointees were not so corrupt there wouldn’t need to be investigations. I can’t support your position that they should be above the law. 

How many investigations are going on right now against Hillary? Four? Five? Twelve?

It's been bad week for Hillary...

She blew her big splainin'.

News broke about her separation papers.

The Associated Press filed a Lawsuit against her.

A Federal Judge just ruled against her on her FOIA Travel manifests.

Hillary Clinton could face jail time (three years in prison per message) as email scandal sparks legal challenges.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/hillary-clinton-could-face-jail-time-three-years-in-prison-per-message-as-email-scandal-sparks-legal-challenges/

Now we're supposed to believe that a cabinet-level official who decided to use her personal email for sensitive government business didn't discuss anything of importance (Benghazi) over a four-year period. Really?   Shocked

She admits to deleting 30,000 emails that she thought weren't important or which, according to her, involved funerals, yoga, and babies. If Hillary’s excuses don’t offend your intelligence you probably fall in the category: “useful idiot”

Hillary Clinton's baggage has arrived, and it isn't pretty.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:58 pm

The only problem with your storyline is that Hillary didn't violate any laws or rules by using her own server. This is just more regurgitated BS from the Right Wing Book Of Mythology!! Rolling Eyes

Fast and Furious-Zero!

IRS-Zero!

Solyndra-Zero!

Benghazi-Zero (8 times)!

Hillary's E-mails-Zero!

The BS investigations just keep piling up, and what has this new Republican controlled Congress done so far? Zero! No
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:27 pm

So you are going to play the "phony scandal" card, yet again?  That's your story and you’re sticking to it, eh?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Too funny.

It's all the Clintonista sycophants got left.  Hillary is being assailed from all sides.  It does appear she broke Federal law. State Department requirements are not all hyperbolic.

The Lawsuits against Clinton and State Department have been coming forward…Fast & Furious.

Hillary stonewalled FOIA requests for many years and now they know why.  Hillary called her Chief of Staff and told her to have the Server "stand down" to make sure nobody comes to save her emails.

The White House is busy trying to pretend they never heard of anyone named Clinton.  Or maybe they only heard about her through the news reports.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:43 pm

It does appear that she broke federal law???? Is that all you got after all of that windbag BS?? Not too sure of yourself, now are you??

Would you kindly elaborate on which law Hillary broke????

I'll go get the popcorn. I remember the time you said that the Sergeant at Arms was going to bring Eric Holder out of the House chamber in handcuffs! Laughing How did that work out for you???? Very Happy And now McConnell is having a right wing childish hissy fit because Obama keeps beating him up, so he's going to hold his breath and not bring Loretta Lynch's nomination to the floor!! affraid So who is McConnell stuck with as Attorney General?? You got it, Eric Holder!! Laughing  McConnell is really sticking it to Obama!!! Razz
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:28 pm

News Buzzard wrote:It does appear that she broke federal law???? Is that all you got after all of that windbag BS?? Not too sure of yourself, now are you??

Would you kindly elaborate on which law Hillary broke????

The courts will decide if she did indeed break the law.   We don’t know all the facts at this point however several judges have come out and said she MAY have committed a felony.  There is certainly enough evidence to conduct investigations.  Right now there are more than a half dozen inquiries and investigations being conducted and one lawsuit filed against her and the State Department from the AP.

Hillary clearly broke policy.  Hillary clearly knew the policy (she enforced it with others).

If Hillary signed the separation form OF109, which officials are supposed to sign upon leaving the department. It certifies that the person who signs it has turned over all "classified or administratively controlled" materials, as well as all "unclassified documents and papers" relating to official government business.

Hillary did not turn over any emails for TWO YEARS after she left.  She was still in possession of government records after she left government service.  If Hillary signed that form, she gave a false statement and broke the law.  

Is this really breaking a law?  It’s called perjury. General Petraeus was recently accused of the same thing,

As of today, the State Department is unsure if she signed the document.

Here is the Federal Records Act, passed in 1950:

The head of each Federal agency shall make and preserve records containing adequate and proper documentation of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, and essential transactions of the agency and designed to furnish the information necessary to protect the legal and financial rights of the Government and of persons directly affected by the agency’s activities. (44 U.S. Code § 3101)
So the question would seem to be: Are emails records? The answer is obvious — and was so long before Hillary Clinton took over at Foggy Bottom. Here is the State Department’s own treatment of the question from 1995:

Another important modern improvement is the ease of communication now afforded to the Department world-wide through the use of E-mail. . . . All employees must be aware that some of the variety of the messages being exchanged on E-mail are important to the Department and must be preserved; such messages are considered Federal records under the law. (5 FAM [Foreign Affairs Manual] 443.1)
In fact, step-by-step guidance was being offered to employees two decades ago about how to preserve email records. So if Clinton failed to follow procedures, it was not for lack of available instruction on the subject.

There have been modifications, particularly in recent years, about what constitutes “private email” that does not fall under the purview of these regulations, but such details are irrelevant here, because Clinton apparently did not transfer any of the communications from her private account for preservation. To maintain that that is above-board, one also must maintain that Clinton did not send a single work-related email in four years as America’s top diplomat. Which we know is false.

So, yes, Hillary Clinton broke the law.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/414777/yes-hillary-clinton-broke-law-ian-tuttle
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:34 pm

In other words, you still have nothing!!   No

Keep throwing the crap up against the wall. Maybe you'll get something to stick!!  Rolling Eyes

Do you blow all of this wind while you're at work?      Question
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:46 pm

In other words…You will take Hillary’s word. Shocked

Of course I work…otherwise I might actually be on your side of the argument. I will not be supporting the 86% until 10PM tonight.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:36 pm

Does your employer know you spend so much time on this crappy forum? Maybe your server should be confiscated!!  Very Happy  It doesn't matter if you need to believe Hillary or not, it only matters if she broke any rules, which she didn't. The folks in your closet have a tendency to overreach, and here we go again!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down