Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wrong Way

3 posters

Go down

The Wrong Way Empty The Wrong Way

Post  Outerlimits Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:47 pm

With this week’s passing of Annette Funicello, a person that embodied wholesomeness and traditional family values; one can’t help but ask: Where are we going?

Unfortunately the answer is: The Wrong Way.

The “progressives” are hard at work (like termites) trying to fundamentally change society.

Case in point
Disney’s new Princess, “Sofia,” is completely politically correct. Her mother is a single mom, she doesn’t need a prince, and her family is multi-cultural.

At the surface, there is nothing wrong with this. However, nothing from the entertainment industry is produced by accident. Movies, TV and NBC News all intend to shape the minds of the viewers into believing in their reality and a child’s mind is the most impressionable.

"Sofia the First doesn’t and won’t need a prince to save her because, We’re undoing all that damage of a woman needing a man." -Nancy Kanter -Disney Senior Vice President of Original Programming

Lets' teach 4-8 year old girls, that single mothers are magical and not needing a Dad (or a man) is the way to go. What could go wrong?
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

The Wrong Way Empty Re: The Wrong Way

Post  News Hawk Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:55 pm

How did it happen that the Soviet Union has done a better job at social development?
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:03 pm

That reminds me and forgive me for being vague on this, but I am sure we can find it if we search. Some woman on MSNBC was talking to a little girl and it was I think her daughter. She was talking about a man and a woman getting married because they loved each other and eventually she led the little girl into saying that if two men or two women loved each other, they should be able to get married too. She said that would be silly if they couldn't get married and the little girl said yeah. Now, I don't want to get into the marriage debate but it was just pathetic the way she led this tiny little girl. And, no, I wasn't watching MSNBC, something was playing it on talk radio. Whoever it was playing the clip was so disgusted, just as I was. I will try to see if I can find it when I get a chance.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:06 pm

WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:45 pm

The left is simply running wild.

Next they will just come out and quote directly from the Communist Manifesto.

Americans will always want some level of inequality, because it’s a representation of meritocracy. People who work hard and sacrifice and save their money and make major contributions, we think that they should earn a little more. They should have more resources, and that’s fine. But we also, however, have to have a floor under which nobody falls. And if you’re below that, especially if you’re a child and you’re below that we are not going to accept that. You do have the right to health care, and to education, and to decent housing and to quality food at all times.

I failed to find any of these so called “rights” in the Constitution.

To claim that one person has right to a commodity/service, say food, is to say that another person has a duty to produce that food.
When “rights” are defined as something that requires one to provide for another, we have ceased to have any rights at all.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down