Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five questions on the IRS mess

+3
News Buzzard
News Pigeon
fshnski
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Five questions on the IRS mess - Page 2 Empty Re: Five questions on the IRS mess

Post  Outerlimits Wed May 15, 2013 11:48 am

News Buzzard wrote:Not moving the needle, Outerlimits! Isn't that a term you like. Mitch McConnell: "Our primary goal is to make Obama a one term president, but we really screwed that one up!"

Ah but the needle is moving.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/05/dc-turns-on-obama-91386.html?hp=t1_3

The town is turning on President Obama — and this is very bad news for this White House.
Republicans have waited five years for the moment to put the screws to Obama — and they have one-third of all congressional committees on the case now. Establishment Democrats, never big fans of this president to begin with, are starting to speak out. And reporters are tripping over themselves to condemn lies, bullying and shadiness in the Obama administration.

Obama never led. He bullied and intimidated his opponents. He campaigned against republicans and vilified the right at every turn and now it's blowing up in his face. Republicans haven't trusted him since he rammed Obamacare down their throats, all the while using the MSM to poison the atmosphere against the GOP, and now Democrats don't trust him.

China and Russia don't respect Obama, the mid-east is on the cusp of a nuclear nightmare, and America is now in the thralls of a political meltdown, sabotaging Obama's ability to act in the event of a crisis. What do you expect when you give a community organizer with virtually no resume the most demanding job on the planet? We don’t need a rock-star or another Kardashian/Paris Hilton, we needed a leader. No blaming Bush this time.

It is unfortunate McConnell failed at his goal.

On a side note...

Have you been watching the White House press conferences lately?

It is apparent this administration has lost NBC.

Chuck Todd NBC to Carney: "Quit talking about things that happened in 2007, or things he said in 2008 when he was campaigning. He became president in 2009, I'm asking you questions about things he has done as President."

Carney goes back to say what Obama said when campaigning, Todd called him out again.

Todd: "I don't care what he said when campaigning. I'm talking about what he has done as president."

Then on the IRS question,

Todd asked about when Obama knew, Carney said Obama has only known for a few weeks. And Todd hammered him on why he wouldn't know when Congress has been questioning this years, the heads of the IRS have known for years.

In answering the IRS question, Carney just showed Obama lied AGAIN. Obama said he didn't know about it until Friday when he saw it on the news. Carney just said the White House was told several weeks ago.

Current reporter calling Carney out for saying he's certain no one in the White House was involved an any of these scandals.

Reporter said:

"The whole press conference you say you don't know the facts of any of these things, but then you expect us to believe that you know for certain no one in the Administration was involved? How could you possibly say that?"

They are bold faced calling him out on Obama's record vs. what he says. "How can you possibly say that is the Obama's position when he record shows the exact opposite?" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Five questions on the IRS mess - Page 2 Empty Re: Five questions on the IRS mess

Post  WHL Wed May 15, 2013 1:02 pm

Nothing personal, MH. I love kids. But people who have them should pay for them. You should have what you can afford, no more. You should not expect other people to support them.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Wed May 15, 2013 1:10 pm

Yeah, Matzoh, nothing personal!! Laughing Laughing
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Wed May 15, 2013 1:28 pm

Outerlimits wrote:
News Pigeon wrote:Ah yes, allow me to teach you a new word today...
scru·ti·nize
/ˈskro͞otnˌīz/
Verb
Examine or inspect closely and thoroughly.
Synonyms
examine - investigate - inspect - scan....

Blah blah blah…

You can’t challenge the facts so attempt to discredit the source. Nice to see you keep up with the liberal playbook.

Your clearly biased position does nothing aside from reveal your blind partisan view of this scandal, and to underscore your complete lack of understanding of what is actually involved. This is not about conservative groups ducking tax responsibilities; it is about conservative groups being singled out for harassment. The IRS has already admitted fault. That has been established.

Since when is anyone here willing to debate the issues?
I'll try to say it more clearly this time so that you might understand it...
You do understand that I used the word "scrutinize" most judiciously so as to not mislead...what I didn't say (and you are attempting to say) was that the IRS had the right to "single out" or delay the applicants, that's what makes this an egregious act.
Try to keep up.

Obama's scandals are the fault of his followers.

His supporters do not hold him accountable for anything. He blatantly lied several dozen times in his first term and if you brought it up you would get called a racist and all blame would be shifted towards someone else like Bush.

Top White House officials knew the IRS was targeting conservative groups for 23 months yet Obama claims that he just found out about it on Friday - the same time it hit the press.

Are you really that dumb to believe this?

No...you try to keep up.... your nasty-assed condescending attitude serves no purpose but to show your weak position!
You obviously don't understand that Obama can't direct the IRS to do a damn thing, it's been illegal for the president to interact w/ the IRS since the Nixon admin tried to use the IRS for political gains...this all happened under a Bush appointee, who has since left the agency.
I've not seen any credible source that reports on Obama knowing about this for 23 months

Last edited by News Pigeon on Wed May 15, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed May 15, 2013 1:35 pm

WHL wrote:Nothing personal, MH. I love kids. But people who have them should pay for them. You should have what you can afford, no more. You should not expect other people to support them.

Well said.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Matzoh Heppelwhite. Wed May 15, 2013 1:38 pm

fshnski wrote:
WHL wrote:Nothing personal, MH. I love kids. But people who have them should pay for them. You should have what you can afford, no more. You should not expect other people to support them.

Well said.

That's your opinion, certainly not mine.
Matzoh Heppelwhite.
Matzoh Heppelwhite.

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed May 15, 2013 5:19 pm

Thanks. Just the truth.

Well, MH snuck a post in between your's and mine, fsh. The above remark was directed to you.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed May 15, 2013 5:23 pm

Matzoh Heppelwhite. wrote:
fshnski wrote:

Well said.

So you think you should be able to just keep having kids, lots of kids, even though you can't support them and expect other people to support those kids? Pay for their births, feed them clothe them, house them, send them to college? You think the rest of us should do that so you can have as many kids as you want?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun May 19, 2013 8:52 pm

fshnski wrote:"...I don't know about anybody else but I'm sick of giving..."
You're not givingWashington is taking.

Five questions on the IRS mess - Page 2 CFrHIdU
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Sun May 19, 2013 10:19 pm

WHL wrote:
Matzoh Heppelwhite. wrote:
fshnski wrote:

Well said.

So you think you should be able to just keep having kids, lots of kids, even though you can't support them and expect other people to support those kids? Pay for their births, feed them clothe them, house them, send them to college? You think the rest of us should do that so you can have as many kids as you want?

So should we just let the damn kids die, why feed them? or educate them, just let them become a drag on society their entire lives? And how many more will be born unwanted because you don't want to cover the mere cost of birth control in health care insurance programs?
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon May 20, 2013 6:31 am

[quote="News Pigeon"][quote="WHL"][quote="Matzoh Heppelwhite."]
fshnski wrote:

So should we just let the damn kids die, why feed them? or educate them, just let them become a drag on society their entire lives? And how many more will be born unwanted because you don't want to cover the mere cost of birth control in health care insurance programs?

We're paying for them now and they are a tremendous drain on our society.

fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon May 20, 2013 7:32 am

The more kids they have, the more money they get from us. When they figure out they aren't going to get it anymore, they will stop having them. If it's there, they take it. If it's not there to take, then they will figure that out.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2