Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slain diplomat's mom on Obama's Benghazi comments: 'Bullfeathers'

4 posters

Go down

Slain diplomat's mom on Obama's Benghazi comments: 'Bullfeathers' Empty Slain diplomat's mom on Obama's Benghazi comments: 'Bullfeathers'

Post  fshnski Wed May 15, 2013 3:11 pm

That was the reaction to President Obama’s Benghazi comments Monday from the mother of one of the State Department diplomats killed in the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attack in Libya.

In an interview with Union-Tribune TV on Monday afternoon, Pat Smith said she doesn’t believe the administration is telling the truth about the attack that claimed the lives of four Americans, including her 34-year-old son, information officer Sean Smith.

“They sacrificed him for their own political gains. I don’t like that, I don’t think anybody in this United States could ever possibly like that,” she said.

“I think they were trying … to show how nice we were and that we trust them and we like them all and so they pulled all their security out of there. I think that’s what happened. Because Hillary [Clinton] or whoever was going to go in there and say, ‘see how wonderful we are.’”

Responding to the president’s Monday afternoon remarks on Benghazi, in which Mr. Obama said, “We were not able to prevent their deaths.”

That comment drew the “bullfeathers” reaction from the San Diego mom who has grown increasingly frustrated with the administration’s handling of the investigation into her son’s death.

“I know they could have. I can’t prove a lot of if, but I know they could have,” she said.

A day earlier, in an interview on Fox News that has is getting widespread buzz online, Mrs. Smith wished Mrs. Clinton a happy Mother’s Day because, “She’s got her child. I don’t have mine, because of her.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/may/13/slain-diplomat-mom-obama-benghazi-bullfeathers/#ixzz2TOFbI1C5
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Slain diplomat's mom on Obama's Benghazi comments: 'Bullfeathers' Empty Re: Slain diplomat's mom on Obama's Benghazi comments: 'Bullfeathers'

Post  WHL Wed May 15, 2013 5:17 pm

I don't blame her. Can you imagine if your son was sacrificed for their political gain???
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Slain diplomat's mom on Obama's Benghazi comments: 'Bullfeathers' Empty Re: Slain diplomat's mom on Obama's Benghazi comments: 'Bullfeathers'

Post  News Hawk Fri May 17, 2013 10:32 am

WHL wrote:"...Can you imagine if your son was sacrificed for their political gain...???"
Among the new Stalinists, sacrificing a few American lives to re-elect a president isn't such a big problem.

pale
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Fri May 17, 2013 10:48 am

News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri May 17, 2013 10:50 am

News Hawk wrote:
WHL wrote:"...Can you imagine if your son was sacrificed for their political gain...???"
Among the new Stalinists, sacrificing a few American lives to re-elect a president isn't such a big problem.

pale

What difference does it make?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Fri May 17, 2013 10:52 am

News Hawk wrote:

pale

Oh how right you are it worked well for the Bush/Cheney reelection...
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri May 17, 2013 10:54 am

I that is true, it seems like you condone that.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Fri May 17, 2013 10:55 am

News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri May 17, 2013 10:56 am

I refuse to follow your deceitful path of leftist links.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Fri May 17, 2013 10:58 am

News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Fri May 17, 2013 11:00 am

You are not even from around here and you are calling someone a troll?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri May 17, 2013 11:28 am

fshnski wrote:"...That comment drew the “bullfeathers” reaction from the San Diego mom who has grown increasingly frustrated with the administration’s handling of the investigation into her son’s death..."
We are living in truly Orwellian times.

pale
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun May 19, 2013 8:38 pm

Slain diplomat's mom on Obama's Benghazi comments: 'Bullfeathers' 540518_546643522021759_73795586_n
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down