Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why is our government spying on me and you in the fight against terrorism?

+2
News Buzzard
fshnski
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why is our government spying on me and you in the fight against terrorism? - Page 2 Empty From the link

Post  fshnski Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:34 pm

Hostility to transparency, of course, has been a hallmark of this administration from top to bottom. As I reported from the very first days of the Obama regime's vampiric tenure:

--Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for years fought disclosure of massive donations from foreign governments and corporations who filled her husband's library and foundation coffers.

--Former Labor Secretary Hilda Solis failed to disclose that she was director and treasurer of a union-promoting lobbying group pushing legislation that she was co-sponsoring.

--Attorney General Eric Holder overruled his own lawyers in the Justice Department on the issue of D.C. voting rights (which he and Obama support) and refused to make public the staffers' opinion that a House bill on the matter was unconstitutional. His stone wall of obstruction extends from the New Black Panther Party voting rights case to the Fast and Furious gun-walking scandal to the Solyndra green boondoggle bankruptcy and Gitmo closure plans and conflicts of interests -- all while touting a new "Open Plan for Government" from which he has conveniently exempted himself.

--Former No. 2 official at the Department of Housing and Urban Development, former King County, Wash., Executive Ron Sims, had the distinction of being the most fined government official in his state's history for suppressing public records from taxpayers.

--Former green czar Carol Browner infamously bullied auto execs to "put nothing in writing, ever." She was singled out by the White House's own oil spill panel for misleading the public about the scientific evidence for the administration's draconian drilling moratorium. The Interior Department inspector general and federal courts blasted drilling-ban book-cooking by both Browner and former Interior Secretary Ken Salazar, who falsely rewrote the White House drilling-ban report to doctor the Obama-appointed panel's own overwhelming scientific objections to the job-killing edict, as a culture of contempt and "determined disregard" for the law.

Remember: While head of the Clinton administration's EPA, Browner ordered a staffer to purge and delete her computer files to evade a public disclosure lawsuit. Lambasted by the judge for "contumacious" behavior and contempt of court, Browner claimed it was all an innocent mistake -- and blamed her young son for downloading games on her work computer that she was trying to erase.

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2013/06/05/the_most_transparent_administration_ever_lol_118690.html#ixzz2VZYq4yTA
Follow us: @RCP_Articles on Twitter
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Why is our government spying on me and you in the fight against terrorism? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is our government spying on me and you in the fight against terrorism?

Post  WHL Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:46 pm

Oh, fsh, don't you know that's not true? Consider the source!!! Wink
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why is our government spying on me and you in the fight against terrorism? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why is our government spying on me and you in the fight against terrorism?

Post  News Hawk Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:15 am

Outerlimits wrote:One of the pillars of the original 0bama campaign crucified George W. Bush’s anti-terrorism policies suggesting many of them violated the Constitution and he would work with the Attorney General to end each and every practice that was in violation of people’s civil liberties. 0bama has taken those policies and put them on steroids. With all the recent scandals, one has to ask…What were they looking for, terrorism or something else?
Give Obama a break—The IRS can't do all his bidding!

pale
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Why is our government spying on me and you in the fight against terrorism? - Page 2 Empty Obama the president at odds with obama the senator

Post  fshnski Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:23 am

Sen. Rand Paul says that President Obama has trampled over the basic rights and civil liberties that he used to trumpet as a member of the Senate.
In an op-ed that appeared in the Guardian newspaper, Mr. Paul, Kentucky Republican and a likely 2016 presidential candidate, said that Mr. Obama in 2008 wanted to track terrorist activity “without undermining our commitment to the rule of law, or our basic rights and liberties”
SEE RELATED: PAUL: Retrieving California is the key to the future
“Today, President Obama undermines the rule of law, basic rights and core liberties — all in the name of tracking terrorists,” Mr. Paul said.
The criticism followed the news that the National Security Agency is collecting telephone records of millions of Verizon customers.
It also follows the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative groups seeking tax-exempt status.
“Just when you think it can’t get any worse under this president, it does. This is an all-out assault on the Constitution. These actions are unacceptable under any president, Democrat or Republican,” Mr. Paul said.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/jun/7/sen-paul-president-obama-odds-sen-obama/#ixzz2Vcv8gjgq
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:28 am

You asked,

Why is our government spying on me and you in the fight against terrorism?

It's selective spying.

It's NOT terrorism, and

It's NOT everybody!

Evil or Very Mad

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:46 am

News Buzzard wrote:What would Obama be trying to wiggle out of...?...
I am somewhat suspicious that all of these alleged scandals are coming to the surface at the same time!

Obama didn’t stop the Underwear Bomber despite warnings from his own father and Napolitano claiming “The system worked”.

Obama didn't notice that pothead Djokhar and his brother Tamerlan even though the Russians were jumping up and down and pointing at them?

This stinks to high heaven of Marxism—is it any wonder that Democrats have no competition in a two-party system?

afro

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:53 pm

Why is our government spying on me and you in the fight against terrorism? - Page 2 2013-06-18-humor-1
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:55 pm

Why is our government spying on me and you in the fight against terrorism? - Page 2 2013-06-18-humor-t3
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:34 pm

Heh, heh, heh.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:06 pm

No, they do not.

I don't know how many people here, know me from back in the old "Wolfeboro Online" days...

But ten years ago, I was trying to warn people, trying to tell you what was coming down the pike, how it would affect all of us, how it would make no difference which puppet was in the White House.

I'm trying to warn you now.

All of this, the surveillance grid, the militarized police, the "war on terror", ALL of it is not aimed at uluating Jihadists.

IT IS AIMED AT ME AND YOU.

The jaws of the trap are swinging shut, when they do, when The Matrix goes fully online, then the real crackdown will come.

God help us all then.

And we failed because of silly partisan bickering.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:09 pm

Why is our government spying on me and you in the fight against terrorism? - Page 2 BNj5NTFCcAAgwNB
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:57 am

Anti Federalist wrote:

No, they do not.

I don't know how many people here, know me from back in the old "Wolfeboro Online" days...

But ten years ago, I was trying to warn people, trying to tell you what was coming down the pike, how it would affect all of us, how it would make no difference which puppet was in the White House.

All of this, the surveillance grid, the militarized police, the "war on terror", ALL of it is not aimed at uluating Jihadists.

The jaws of the trap are swinging shut, when they do, when The Matrix goes fully online, then the real crackdown will come.

God help us all then.

I confirm your warnings at wolfeboroonline.com.

But we failed because the Marxists in Washington have the power of the press, and the light was never shone on the stealthy manner in which our voting was corrupted—bit-by-bit—until we "grew" voter-fraud to the point, we'll never again have a country "By freedom-loving People".

Yes, we're doomed.

pale
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:34 am

News Hawk wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:

No, they do not.

God help us all then.

I confirm your warnings at wolfeboroonline.com.

But we failed because the Marxists in Washington have the power of the press, and the light was never shone on the stealthy manner in which our voting was corrupted—bit-by-bit—until we "grew" voter-fraud to the point, we'll never again have a country "By freedom-loving People".

Yes, we're doomed.

pale

I hate to see that confirmed...I really do, it does me no good at all...I don't want vindication at this price.

I wish I had been wrong...
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:14 am

I wish you had been wrong, too. Alex Jones said the same thing last night, he wished he had been wrong. People made fun of him and what he said came to be.

I have to agree with NH though, it is hard to fight the main stream media. Also so many people are apathetic.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:42 pm

Why is our government spying on me and you in the fight against terrorism? - Page 2 My_computer_hard_drive_crashed_nsa_wont_send_me_their_backup_copy__2013-06-16
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:16 am

Why is our government spying on me and you in the fight against terrorism? - Page 2 Image4

By the way, did you know that there we 71% more “authorized” federal wire taps last year than the year before. What’s up with that?
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:39 am

Figures, the NSA won't send her a backup after stealing her info.Very Happy 

Like the IRS is loved now!!!??? Do you know anybody that loves the IRS?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:46 pm

Why is our government spying on me and you in the fight against terrorism? - Page 2 Dad10
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:29 am

Well now, that's a twist, isn't it????Laughing 
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:36 am

Imagine the power to compromise every opponent--including that kid's Dad or real father.

No 

That's why we had a Senator Obama in the first place!

pale 
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Why is our government spying on me and you in the fight against terrorism? - Page 2 Empty Religion of Peace?

Post  News Hawk Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:51 pm

Why is our government spying on me and you in the fight against terrorism? - Page 2 10645199_10152432775963432_8360290450695988913_n

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2