Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawmakers praise Obama for backing NSA spying

5 posters

Go down

Lawmakers praise Obama for backing NSA spying Empty Lawmakers praise Obama for backing NSA spying

Post  Achigan Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:09 pm

The National Security Agency received virtually no criticism from legislators who appeared on the Sunday morning shows to discuss President Obama’s proposed changes to the agency’s bulk data collection programs.

Even critics of the NSA’s efforts had good things to say about the president’s promises. Vermont Democrat Patrick Leahy, the Senate Judiciary Committee Chair, said he would not oppose Obama’s proposal but that “There’s going to be a lot of questions between both Republicans and Democrats concerned we’re going too much into the privacy of Americans.”

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/lawmakers-praise-obama-backing-nsa-spying
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Lawmakers praise Obama for backing NSA spying Empty Re: Lawmakers praise Obama for backing NSA spying

Post  fshnski Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:49 pm

MSNBC the voice of the left. The Marine CorPs motto. Semper Fee! What an uneducated bimbo. And she is the top of the order! Semper Fee. She is the smartest one you got! Semper Fee. It's no wonder the left never heard of Fidelis.

Fidelis

Translation

Faithful, loyal
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Lawmakers praise Obama for backing NSA spying Empty Re: Lawmakers praise Obama for backing NSA spying

Post  Anti Federalist Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:53 am

LOL - The same mob that stood up cheered when DC cops slaughtered Miriam Carey?

Yah, well, if it was me, I'd say thanks but no thanks.

Keep your praise.

Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:08 am

I think our government is at least trying to do what's best. It will be a slow process but I think if the Democrats maintain control for another 5 or 6 elections then things will improve. You have to give them time.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:50 am

Achigan wrote:I think our government is at least trying to do what's best. It will be a slow process but I think if the Democrats maintain control for another 5 or 6 elections then things will improve.  You have to give them time.

One Party Rule for 20 or 30 years?

No thanks to that as well.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:35 pm

The Dems. ruined this country enough when allowed to run wild during the first couple of years of this administration. (before the Repubs. took over the House and slowed them down) I can't imagine what shape this country would be in if the Dems were totally in power for even two terms!!!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:19 pm

Achigan wrote:I think our government is at least trying to do what's best. It will be a slow process but I think if the Democrats maintain control for another 5 or 6 elections then things will improve.  You have to give them time.

Marijuana seems to have affected the Electorate's memories to the point that "enough" government will work miracles.

Yup. Just give them time—which is the only thing that people really have.

"Leaky" Leahey, (D-VT), was highly concerned today about NSA's domestic spying. (Probably not so much for normal Americans who keep secrets from the enemy, who are always looking for weakness in the Free West—and finding it readily with this Obama regime.

(Named "Leaky" for freely distributing America's secrets).

Evil or Very Mad 

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down