Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wheeler on Obama

5 posters

Go down

Wheeler on Obama Empty Wheeler on Obama

Post  WHL Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:14 pm

[size=14]The first paragraph of Mr. Wheelers statement is perfect

[/size]

Wheeler on Obama ?ui=2&ik=685930c5ab&view=att&th=1469c0850c75247f&attid=0.1

Jack Wheeler is a brilliant man who was the author of Reagan's strategy to break the back of the Soviet Union with the star wars race and expose their inner weakness. For years he wrote a weekly intelligence update that was extremely interesting and well structured and informative. He consults(ed) with several mega corporations on global trends and the future, etc. He is in semi-retirement now. He is a true patriot with a no-nonsense approach to everything. He is also a somewhat well-known mountain climber and adventurer.

Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler

The O-man, Barack Hussein Obama, is an eloquently tailored empty suit. No resume, no accomplishments, no experience, no original ideas, no understanding of how the economy works, no understanding of how the world works, no balls, nothing but abstract, empty rhetoric devoid of real substance.
He has no real identity. He is half-white, which he rejects. The rest of him is mostly Arab, which he hides but is disclosed by his non-African Arabic surname and his Arabic first and middle names as a way to triply proclaim his Arabic parentage to people in Kenya . Only a small part of him is African Black from his Luo grandmother, which he pretends he is exclusively.

What he isn't, not a genetic drop of, is 'African-American,' the descendant of enslaved Africans brought to America chained in slave ships. He hasn't a single ancestor who was a slave. Instead, his Arab ancestors were slave owners. Slave-trading was the main Arab business in East Africa for centuries until the British ended it.

Let that sink in: Obama is not the descendant of slaves, he is the descendant of slave owners. Thus he makes the perfect Liberal Messiah.
It's something Hillary doesn't understand - how some complete neophyte came out of the blue and stole the Dem nomination from her. Obamamania is beyond politics and reason. It is a true religious cult, whose adherents reject Christianity yet still believe in Original Sin, transferring it from the evil of being human to the evil of being white.

Thus Obama has become the white liberals' Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, no arguments Hillary could make of any kind can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him: Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.

Thank heavens that the voting majority of Americans remain Christian and are in no desperate need of a phony savior.

He is ridiculous and should not be taken seriously by any thinking American.
And yet he got elected, not once but twice. Thanks to those that did not think it was important to vote for freedom and those that were willing to give up their freedoms for entitlements.

Remember you don't have to be on a southern plantation to be a slave, if you are dependent on government entitlements you just have a different slave owner.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wheeler on Obama Empty Re: Wheeler on Obama

Post  News Buzzard Sat Jun 14, 2014 7:10 pm

"Got elected twice......" Wheeler is another punk sore loser, just another right wingnut who is frothing at the mouth !    Rolling Eyes
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Wheeler on Obama Empty Obama Lost in Every State Requiring Picture ID...

Post  News Hawk Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:33 pm

News Buzzard wrote:"...And yet he got elected, not once but twice.

Thanks to those that did not think it was important to vote for freedom and those that were willing to give up their freedoms for entitlements.

There...fixed it.

No

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:04 am

There you go again, NB.  If you don't like the article, you have to call the person who wrote it names.  How childish.  Can't you think of something better to do than call people names? I know a certain police commissioner in town who got in trouble for calling people names.  Now if Obama was a Republican do you think he would have gotten in trouble if that commissioner had called him a right wingnut, punk sore loser?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:19 am

WHL wrote:There you go again, NB.  If you don't like the article, you have to call the person who wrote it names.  How childish.  Can't you think of something better to do than call people names? I know a certain police commissioner in town who got in trouble for calling people names.  Now if Obama was a Republican do you think he would have gotten in trouble if that commissioner had called him a right wingnut, punk sore loser?

Why are you more concerned with what I said than what that jerk said about our president? You shouldn't even be posting that garbage !
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:42 am

That's exactly the way you are, it's ok for you to post garbage but not ok for anyone else to post garbage. In your opinion if it's left/progressive/Communist, it's wonderful, if it's rightwing, it's garbage.  Nothing like an open mind.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:54 am

WHL wrote:That's exactly the way you are, it's ok for you to post garbage but not ok for anyone else to post garbage. In your opinion if it's left/progressive/Communist, it's wonderful, if it's rightwing, it's garbage.  Nothing like an open mind.

I very rarely post opinion pieces. Wheeler's article is extremely insulting to the President of the United States and is nothing more than a racist rant. You are the Administrator here by title, WHL, and you shouldn't be posting that garbage.

If you're going to call me out for saying something nasty, then you have to hold News Hawk and Outerlimits (and yourself) to the same standard. In the meantime I'll tone it down if it makes you feel better, and I will be here to remind you when those other guys are saying something insulting. Take a look back through some of the hundreds of pictures and cartoons posted by News Hawk and tell me that's not some nasty stuff. If you're going to be a moderator, then do your job !
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:50 am

News Buzzard wrote:
I very rarely post opinion pieces. Wheeler's article is extremely insulting to the President of the United States and is nothing more than a racist rant.

How is it insulting? Isn't it a fact that Obama's roots go back to the African Luo tribe, who are the same tribe that (still) embraces slavery?

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:13 pm

Obama is a native American citizen, born in the American state of Hawaii. His birth was confirmed by a long form birth certificate and newspaper announcements. He is not mostly Arab, not a Muslim and not a village idiot from Kenya! Despite what the author of the article says Obama does indeed have a set of balls, as evidenced by the mission to get Osama bin Laden, and he is not an empty suit.

As far as WHLs feeble attempt to equate me with Bob Copeland, I would never make a drunken spectacle of myself in a restaurant and I would never drive drunk.(don't know if he did) I always obey the rules of the road. If I were ever stupid enough to be in his shoes I would have made quick work of an apology instead of doubling down on my stupidity, like Copeland did. (Triple down when you include the article in the Grunter this week) Any insults I hurl about on this forum are no worse than any of the insults posted by other people in my direction, including from WHL, so she is not holier than the rest of us.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:08 pm

I do not think I have called you a name.  I  have said things about liberals in general, not you specifically, whereas you call us names often and call it things like the forum of gloom very, very often.  

Whether I am a moderator or not, I have the right to state my opinions on this forum although you often tell me I don't have that right.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:27 pm

News Buzzard wrote:Obama is a native American citizen, born in the American state of Hawaii. His birth was confirmed by a long form birth certificate and newspaper announcements. He is not mostly Arab, not a Muslim and not a village idiot from Kenya! Despite what the author of the article says Obama does indeed have a set of balls, as evidenced by the mission to get Osama bin Laden, and he is not an empty suit.

Obama "mind-melded" above his father's grave in Kenya, and stated the following:

Wheeler on Obama I-will-stand-with-the-muslims-2a

study 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:19 pm

That is nothing but bullshit ....WHL why isn't this passive-aggressive type behavior upsetting to your delicate sensitivities? It's pure lies and gratuitous hatred.

Why not moderate in a fair manner? You can't be a good moderator and be so biased...
OL why do you allow such favoritism on your forum? Maybe I'll just go back to calling all of you TEA-baggers, since it's free game.

I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

This statement is a rewording of a passage from page 261 of The Audacity of Hope, in which Barack Obama spoke of the importance of not allowing inflamed public opinion to result in innocent members of immigrant groups being stripped of their rights, denied their due as American citizens, or placed into confinement, as was done with Japanese-Americans during World War II. The original contains no specific mention of "Muslims":
In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific reassurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/coilofrage.asp#jcekEhpPUwfRLJmL.99
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:35 pm

That's what News Hawk does constantly, News Pigeon, and it's OK with WHL because she hates Obama. But if we say something that WHL interprets as being insulting then she comes down on us. She compares me with a drunken police commissioner who loudly calls Obama a ni$$er in a restaurant, with a subliminal threat included. I would never do any such thing, so how is that not insulting to me ?
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:06 pm

I hear ya.....it's always been my belief that WHL is way over her head when it comes to making an intelligent rebuttal, she simply can't!!!! She just reacts in an emotional pissy fit and then ends all dialog, that's her escape mode. And everyone knows that NH is a total fruitcake....

But, any way, screw these idiots...Happy Father's Day NB

Now I'm off to see if Miami can pull it out of their nether regions tonight... Mad 
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Wheeler on Obama Empty I apologize for making the message too large. :)

Post  News Hawk Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:49 pm

From his book to your ears:

Wheeler on Obama I-will-stand-with-the-muslims-2a
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:24 pm

News Pigeon wrote:I hear ya.....it's always been my belief that WHL is way over her head when it comes to making an intelligent rebuttal, she simply can't!!!! She just reacts in an emotional pissy fit and then ends all dialog, that's her escape mode. And everyone knows that NH is a total fruitcake....

But, any way, screw these idiots...Happy Father's Day NB

Now I'm off to see if Miami can pull it out of their nether regions tonight... Mad 

Thank you, NP !    Very Happy
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Wheeler on Obama Large_4-17-09TeaBag
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:23 am

NP stay away for all I care. I won't miss you one bit. You are such a nasty person, do you ever have anything nice to say?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:23 am

Here's something "nice" for you....

Wheeler on Obama Racist-teabaggers-cartoon-politiskink-dot-com
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  red_hill Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:51 am

I must say that being elected President of the US is a resume bolster that most people would like to add to their's!!

red_hill

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:08 am

red_hill wrote:I must say that being elected President of the US is a resume bolster that most people would like to add to their's!!

Obama has done a great job, despite stiff obstruction, and he was elected twice ! Obamacre will stay in place and it will be his lasting legacy, among many other great things he has done.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down