Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly What Did The IRS Want To Know

+2
WHL
fshnski
6 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Exactly What Did The IRS Want To Know - Page 3 Empty Re: Exactly What Did The IRS Want To Know

Post  News Buzzard Tue May 14, 2013 8:04 pm

fshnski wrote:Do you read what you posts first.

Do you read what you post first?

News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Exactly What Did The IRS Want To Know - Page 3 Empty Re: Exactly What Did The IRS Want To Know

Post  fshnski Tue May 14, 2013 8:13 pm

Thank you.

Do you read what you post first?!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Tue May 14, 2013 8:15 pm

fshnski wrote:

Do you read what you posts first. You embarrass me and this site! I thought people of the left were past using race to improve their agenda.

I could care less what a person of your caliber thinks about me or anything else for that matter...you've already proven unworthy of any consideration when you refused to back-up your bitching. I actually question your age or if you're even old enough to be allowed the unsupervised use of a computer.
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Tue May 14, 2013 8:19 pm

News Pigeon wrote:
fshnski wrote:

Do you read what you posts first. You embarrass me and this site! I thought people of the left were past using race to improve their agenda.

I could care less what a person of your caliber thinks about me or anything else for that matter...you've already proven unworthy of any consideration when you refused to back-up your bitching. I actually question your age or if you're even old enough to be allowed the unsupervised use of a computer.

How to win friends and influence people.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Tue May 14, 2013 8:29 pm

There is nothing so dangerous as people that are too confident in their incompetency.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Tue May 14, 2013 8:30 pm

... and noisy.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed May 15, 2013 4:17 pm

fshnski wrote:What surprises me is the people that care more about their agenda than they do our country.

...and MH wondered why there were no Republican candidates coming forward.

The Marxists know how to play a Democratic Republic.

Mad
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Exactly What Did The IRS Want To Know - Page 3 Empty Uneven I.R.S. Scrutiny Seen in Political Spending by Big Tax-Exempt Groups

Post  fshnski Wed May 15, 2013 5:06 pm

Over the last two years, government watchdog groups filed more than a dozen complaints with the Internal Revenue Service seeking inquiries into whether large nonprofit organizations like those founded by the Republican political operative Karl Rove and former Obama administration aides had violated their tax-exempt status by spending tens of millions of dollars on political advertising.

The I.R.S. never responded.

During the same period, the agency singled out dozens of Tea Party-inspired groups that had applied for I.R.S. recognition, officials acknowledged on Friday, subjecting them to rounds of detailed questioning about their political activities. None of those groups were big spenders on political advertising; most were local Tea Party organizations with shoestring budgets.

For the I.R.S.’s bipartisan legion of critics, the agency’s record has underscored its contradictory and seemingly confused response to the fastest-growing corner in the world of unlimited political spending: tax-exempt groups that have paid for at least half a billion dollars in campaign ads during the last two election cycles.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/14/us/politics/irs-ignored-complaints-on-political-spending-by-big-tax-exempt-groups-watchdog-groups-say.html?ref=politics&_r=0
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Wed May 15, 2013 5:24 pm

There's a good comment at the bottom of the article that the 501 (c) 4 section should be abolished, and end the tax deductions for all political organizations.

A congressman from Texas today stated to Attorney General Holder that one of the principle persons at the IRS lied to Congress, so now everybody at the IRS will lawyer up and take the fifth amendment. (That was probably gonna happen anyway)
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed May 15, 2013 5:25 pm

We are going to trust the IRS to police Obamacare?????!!!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu May 16, 2013 9:04 pm

WHL wrote:We are going to trust the IRS to police Obamacare?????!!!
Not to worry .

I have it on good authority that the IRS scandal was committed by "Low-level" employees"

What a Face
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Exactly What Did The IRS Want To Know - Page 3 Empty ...Just eleven words...

Post  News Hawk Fri May 17, 2013 9:00 pm

News Buzzard wrote:"... I guess it's OK on this form for one poster to call another RACIST..."

Exactly What Did The IRS Want To Know - Page 3 Image001
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:54 am

Well, THAT seemed to shut up the News Crows...

...too bad, I got 'nother ready to go...

sunny
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum