Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe Biden tells Trinidad crowd: U.S. pushes illegal immigrants to ‘live in fear’

3 posters

Go down

Joe Biden tells Trinidad crowd: U.S. pushes illegal immigrants to ‘live in fear’ Empty Joe Biden tells Trinidad crowd: U.S. pushes illegal immigrants to ‘live in fear’

Post  fshnski Wed May 29, 2013 11:32 am

Vice President Joseph R. Biden suggested to a crowd in Trinidad on Tuesday that it’s a shame the United States doesn’t give proper respect to nations of the world by allowing immigrants unfettered access to American citizenship.

“I believe in international relations, as in any relationship, it comes down to respect. Do we respect one another? And do we show respect? For my country, that means reforming our immigration system so the 11 million — 11 million — undocumented men, women and many children, who came through no choice of their own, can come out of the shadows and be full participants in American life because they are already in many cases participating and contributing to the growth and prosperity of my country, but required to constantly live in fear and live in the shadows,” he said, as posted on the White House Office of the Vice President’s website.

Mr. Biden was at the diplomatic center in the Port of Spain, the capital of Trinidad and Tobago, to sign a trade agreement with Caribbean countries.

He also said: “It’s about time, and the president and I have been calling for this for a long time, even back in the days when he was a senator and I was in the Senate. It’s about time they’re afforded the dignity they deserve.”

Mr. Biden reiterated: “It’s about time — it’s about time we reform the system and afford them the dignity they deserve.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/may/29/joe-biden-tells-trinidad-crowd-us-pushes-illegal-i/#ixzz2UhDxArSZ
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden tells Trinidad crowd: U.S. pushes illegal immigrants to ‘live in fear’ Empty Re: Joe Biden tells Trinidad crowd: U.S. pushes illegal immigrants to ‘live in fear’

Post  WHL Wed May 29, 2013 12:47 pm

Oh, pleazzzzeeeee.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Joe Biden tells Trinidad crowd: U.S. pushes illegal immigrants to ‘live in fear’ Empty Re: Joe Biden tells Trinidad crowd: U.S. pushes illegal immigrants to ‘live in fear’

Post  News Hawk Wed May 29, 2013 1:06 pm

The islands of Trinidad / Tobago are a Caribbean Paradise, with lots of young and pretty females!

I love you

Who is VP Biden trying to kidnap into coming here?

Arrow
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:26 am

fshnski wrote:"...For my country, that means reforming our immigration system so the 11 million — 11 million — undocumented men, women and many children, who came through no choice of their own, can come out of the shadows and be full participants in American life because they are already in many cases participating and contributing to the growth and prosperity of my country, but required to constantly live in fear and live in the shadows,” he said, as posted on the White House Office of the Vice President’s website.

Selective enforcement—The Government never secured the border, and they never punished the knowing-employers of Illegals.
Like any "comprehensive" bill. The Feds only enforce the parts they like.

He should have pointed out that the illegal parents get the food stamps in their kids names.

Once legalized, they will get the EITC (tax $$$) all while "The Gang of Eight" promise that all 10-30 millions will 'pay taxes'.

Rolling Eyes

More reading:
[url=http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty to-the-us-taxpayer]http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013/05/the-fiscal-cost-of-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty%20to-the-us-taxpayer[/url]
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:06 pm

I  have to tell you an interesting story about Tobago.  I had a friend who was married to a gal and they led the jet set life.  They had a hotel or motel in Tobago and thought nothing of flying to France or wherever for dinner.  Anyway, there was a takeover and they had to flee the country leaving everything.  He had some Indian friends kind of running the place as I recall.  Eventually, maybe 25 years later, he got a call that he still owned it and was due some money.  I never knew anybody that owned something and had to run for their lives.  I wish I could remember more details, but it was a long time ago.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:28 pm

I don't mind immigrants if they're willing to take risks in their California jobs...

Joe Biden tells Trinidad crowd: U.S. pushes illegal immigrants to ‘live in fear’ 1412903618763_wps_40_Subject_Maid_stepping_ove

What a Face
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down