Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ObamaCare—1.7 MILLION Pages?

+2
WHL
News Hawk
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

ObamaCare—1.7 MILLION Pages? Empty ObamaCare—1.7 MILLION Pages?

Post  News Hawk Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:43 am

It's presently up to 117,000 pages—but Gov't bureaucracy isn't done with ObamaCare yet!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/john-arensmeyer/supreme-court-small-business_b_1643800.html
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

ObamaCare—1.7 MILLION Pages? Empty Re: ObamaCare—1.7 MILLION Pages?

Post  WHL Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:54 am

Now there's a biased report for you.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:51 am

Now that we have a President who listens to all the people, you don't suppose ObamaCare has to be printed in Tagalog, Spanish, Croatian, Hawaiian, and Navajoe?

Medicare IS!
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:19 pm

LOL @ the "I've got nothing to hide" crowd.

This is just one law.

One of millions.

You are breaking the law, I gauren-damn-tee it.

It's a just a matter of the surveillance state getting enough eyes to catch you.

Which is just around the corner.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:03 am

Well said Anti.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:16 am

Yep.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:17 am

Anti Federalist wrote:"...It's a just a matter of the surveillance state getting enough eyes to catch you.

Which is just around the corner..."

"Opposition Research" guarantees no more opposition to the entrenched Obamatons.

Now, try to convince the "low-information-voter".
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:18 am

The president says he wants me to have one of them their obamatons.

If it's free ... it's for me!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:31 am

Anti Federalist wrote:LOL @ the "I've got nothing to hide" crowd.

This is just one law.

One of millions.

It's a just a matter of the surveillance state getting enough eyes to catch you.

I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather and I haven't be arrested once in my life. Never been harassed by any enforcement officer, never had any problems in the military, drive and walk in different states, work part time after I retired and no one has ever tried to take my freedom away.
I come and go as I please and don't peak around every corner to see who might want to put me in jail.
America is the best country I ever been in and I have been to many other ones. Three years in Europe was the most I've spent away from the United States.
I don't dwell on being arrested and thrown in jail like some people do. People who do that probably have a reason for it.
What's your reason anti?

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:36 am

it seems to me the last post is in the wrong thread. Shouldn't it be under NC cops taze and shoot man?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:42 am

I bet everyone of us breaks the law shortly after we pull out of our driveway.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:46 am

fshnski wrote:The president says he wants me to have one of them their obamatons.

"Obamaton" means "Obama-Robot"—what I call "True Believer".

"Free", but taking our freedoms...

Sad 
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:52 am

They say never  explain a joke, but ...

The uneducated voter heard  obamton, has no clue what it is but thought it was something for free, oblivious to the consequences.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:24 am

The president open to talks with Iran ... but refuses to talk to House Republicans.

Extortionists! Arsonists! Anti-government ideologues! The left proclaims. They are not talking about our enemies. They are talking about our fellow Americans!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:58 pm

NH, you could sell Obamatons, do they vacuum and clean cars?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:26 pm

fshnski wrote:
Casy wrote:
fshnski wrote:
Casy wrote:
fshnski wrote:The president says he wants me to have one of them their obamatons.

Just out of curiosity, are you on disability? I think you are too young to retire so what's the scoop?

Nothing wrong with being on government assistance.  That way you can spend all your time on forums posting your dislike for the liberals.

I hope things get better for you if you are home bound and can't get out in the world to see what is really going on.

Have a good day in your easy chair and keep posting about the bad bad boogie men.   BOO! Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Are you trying to pick on a crippled person for political gain?
Sorry to hear that you are crippled.  Although it makes it very convenient for you to post all day about the boogie man.

What if all government assistance is taken away from you like the right wingers want done.  Will you be able to survive?

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:28 pm

Your turn now gimpy.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:57 pm

Casy wrote:Your turn now gimpy.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Casy wrote:I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather and I haven't be arrested once in my life.  Never been harassed by any enforcement officer, never had any problems in the military, drive and walk in different states, work part time after I retired and no one has ever tried to take my freedom away.
I come and go as I please and don't peak around every corner to see who might want to put me in jail.
America is the best country I ever been in and I have been to many other ones.  Three years in Europe was the most I've spent away from the United States.
I don't dwell on being arrested and thrown in jail like some people do.  People who do that probably have a reason for it.
What's your reason anti?
Hi Casy and welcome to the forum. What makes this country great is freedom and when our elected leaders decide to to infringe upon our freedom, we must protest.

We now have a camera on almost every corner in every major city.

We have a camera on garage dumpsters watching what you throw out.

We have a filter coming from homes on what you put down the toilet so I can track it back to your house.

We can read any of your emails, any communications on your phones without a warrant.

We can with some TV's and security systems Access your records, turn on your personal video cameras and TV built in cameras to see what your up too its just a matter of time.

We can track you in your car, on your phone and soon if you let me put a chip in you find you at all times.

You are a number, we gave you this number when you were born and soon that number will be your credit. You will soon have no cash thanks to our planned destruction of the economy, you will soon have no freedom, we will own you. Your paycheck will be on this chip, your medical records on this chip. But first we will sell it to you as a consumer option, an EASY PASS and new way to not carry your wallet, to be safe to know people will be able to identify you. Or when you go to events or don't want to carry cash you can have fun knowing all your information is on your chip, on your wrist and easy to get to. Your worth is based on the system, your dependency on the system only makes us stronger so we can turn off your chip, monitor what you do and before you even think about buying anything, doing anything you will have to use our system to do it. We will remove all chances of freedom, speak out against us and we turn off your chip, raise arms and we turn off your chip. We will know what you eat, monitor it and tax it, and or make sure you can't buy it for you are a drain on the system the system that we control. We will let you buy with credits bad foods we call BAD and what we call approved for the general masses.

This is the present and soon to be future.
Are you free? Or are you a willing slave to a system you have been conditioned to accept?
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:11 pm

So scary isn't it, Outer!! The worst thing is people fall for it. It is almost impossible to avoid it. And yet it seems the important things aren't digital. A friend needed something sent from Huggins to Dover. You would think with all our files required to be digital, that they could digitally send it to Dover. But no, they had to MAIL it! I gues the required digital records through Obamacare is only so the gov. can know our business. It is not for us.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Outerlimits wrote:
Casy wrote:I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather and I haven't be arrested once in my life.  Never been harassed by any enforcement officer, never had any problems in the military, drive and walk in different states, work part time after I retired and no one has ever tried to take my freedom away.
America is the best country I ever been in and I have been to many other ones.  Three years in Europe was the most I've spent away from the United States.
I don't dwell on being arrested and thrown in jail like some people do.  People who do that probably have a reason for it.
What's your reason anti?
Hi Casy and welcome to the forum.  What makes this country great is freedom and when our elected leaders decide to to infringe upon our freedom, we must protest.

We have a filter coming from homes on what you put down the toilet so I can track it back to your house.

We can read any of your emails, any communications on your phones without a warrant.

We can with some TV's and security systems Access your records, turn on your personal video cameras and TV built in cameras to see what your up too its just a matter of time.

We can track you in your car, on your phone and soon if you let me put a chip in you find you at all times.

You are a number, we gave you this number when you were born and soon that number will be your credit. You will soon have no cash thanks to our planned destruction of the economy, you will soon have no freedom, we will own you. Your paycheck will be on this chip, your medical records on this chip. But first we will sell it to you as a consumer option, an EASY PASS and new way to not carry your wallet, to be safe to know people will be able to identify you. Or when you go to events or don't want to carry cash you can have fun knowing all your information is on your chip, on your wrist and easy to get to. Your worth is based on the system, your dependency on the system only makes us stronger so we can turn off your chip, monitor what you do and before you even think about buying anything, doing anything you will have to use our system to do it. We will remove all chances of freedom, speak out against us and we turn off your chip, raise arms and we turn off your chip. We will know what you eat, monitor it and tax it, and or make sure you can't buy it for you are a drain on the system the system that we control. We will let you buy with credits bad foods we call BAD and what we call approved for the general masses.

Are you free? Or are you a willing slave to a system you have been conditioned to accept?
Thank you for the welcome.

I don't really care about who takes a picture of me or who reads my emails. I have nothing to hide, nothing at all. Some people are such crooks today that the only protection is surveillance cameras.
There is a lumber yard here in Wolfeboro that checks each vehicle before it leaves the yard because evidently they don't trust the person who just purchased the lumber that was loaded by an attendant. That person sits at the gate and won't let you through unless you show him what you bought. That to me is worse that any camera. I will not buy my lumber there because of that. What is there problem?? Is the business owner a Liberal or a conservative? Why the paranoia about there customers.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:04 pm

Casy wrote:I don't really care about who takes a picture of me or who reads my emails.  I have nothing to hide, nothing at all.
You know every law, rule, code, regulation, edict and ordinance and abide by same?

I tip my hat to you sir, you are a super genius.

The rest of us Mudanes are pretty much screwed though.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:04 pm

What OuterLimits said.

Outerlimits wrote:
What's your reason anti?
Hi Casy and welcome to the forum.  What makes this country great is freedom and when our elected leaders decide to to infringe upon our freedom, we must protest.

Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:09 pm

Spoken like a true Authoritarian.

"Hmmm, you seem too dedicated to this Comrade. What are you hiding?"

Must be something in the NJ water.

Glad I left that hellhole years ago.

My reason is simple: I don't want my children to inherit or have to live in a police state.

You have no right to impose that on them, just because you labor under the false illusion that you are doing nothing wrong.

But I look forward to having you back on my side when "Team Red" takes over in 2016.

When Shrub was doing all this nonsense, you progs were screaming blue murder.

Casy wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:LOL @ the "I've got nothing to hide" crowd.

This is just one law.

One of millions.

I'm probably old enough to be your grandfather and I haven't be arrested once in my life.  Never been harassed by any enforcement officer, never had any problems in the military, drive and walk in different states, work part time after I retired and no one has ever tried to take my freedom away.
What's your reason anti?
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:24 pm

The guard was put in at Winni Lumber because so many people were stealing and the CUSTOMERS wanted the guard. The honest customers didn't want anyone to think they were the ones stealing and said it's about time they put in a guard. Winni held off for a long time and was one of the last yards to put in a guard. I don't know if the others still have guards or not. Maybe you can tell me if others don't have a guard any more? So if you are from NJ where do you travel to get a building material? Home Depot? Lowe's? If you have nothing to hide, why does it bother you??????

I agree Anti, I don't want my kids and grandkids to live in a police state-worse than we already have.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next