Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Thought ObamaCare would Steal Your Identify?

4 posters

Go down

'Thought ObamaCare would Steal Your Identify? Empty 'Thought ObamaCare would Steal Your Identify?

Post  News Hawk Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:25 am

Besides one's health care, a second U.S. agency in control of nearly anything about you?

Arrow  Too bad if you wanted a job. Exclamation 

Sad 

You would trust "them"?

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

'Thought ObamaCare would Steal Your Identify? Empty Re: 'Thought ObamaCare would Steal Your Identify?

Post  Anti Federalist Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:33 pm

Told you so.

Didn't I tell you this would happen, almost ten years ago now, I told you what would happen.

When the whole surveillance grid links together in the next few years, you can forgot about anything being private anymore.

SMMFH.

The future is fail.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

'Thought ObamaCare would Steal Your Identify? Empty Re: 'Thought ObamaCare would Steal Your Identify?

Post  News Hawk Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:42 pm

Anti Federalist wrote:"...I told you what would happen..."
Yes, you did...

Sad 
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:55 pm

News Hawk wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:"...I told you what would happen..."
Yes, you did...

Sad 
Small comfort.

We're all in same boat, brother.

What the hell to do, is my big question now.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:56 pm

I'm having a hard time handling how our National Park Service was commandeered by obama's administration. I never would have imagined a president could use the NPS in such a vindictive way. It's harder to believe the NPS, the protectors of our national public lands, went along with obama's scheme to punish Americans by keeping them away from public lands, the lands they had promised to protect.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:51 pm

fshnski wrote:I'm having a hard time handling how our National Park Service was commandeered by obama's administration. I never would have imagined a president could use the NPS in such a vindictive way. It's harder to believe the NPS, the protectors of our national public lands, went along with obama's scheme to punish Americans by keeping them away from public lands, the lands they had promised to protect.
It's government, that is what it does, ultimately.

We can dress it up in any manner of altruistic and noble sounding names and give it any number of high minded goals, but in the end, it is a racket, a criminal enterprise based on extortion and a monopoly on violence.

Government is mafia, with a badge.

The Founders understood this, Jefferson and the Anti Federalists warned us, but we failed to learn their lesson, because we all want free parks, or free healthcare or free schools or free cops to complain to about our neighbor.

And now, here we are.

Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:59 pm

Yes, sadly, here we are.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:01 pm

WHL wrote:Yes, sadly, here we are.  
Fed.

Entertained.

To Exercise Petty Power over their fellow man.

Understand these three base wants of all mankind, and you can manipulate millions and millions and millions of people.

People who have an instinct to be, who want to be, free, who do not wish to force themselves into the lives of their fellow man, are, and always will be, sadly, a minority.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:06 pm

"because we all want free parks, or free healthcare or free schools or free cops to complain to about our neighbor."

I think you are painting with too broad a brush.

I do agree with a lot of what you say.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:15 pm

"we all" fsh? Not me. I don't want all that free stuff. I want to pay my own way as I have always done, the gov. has not done it for me.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:18 pm

I could have quoted that better. That was from Anti's post.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

'Thought ObamaCare would Steal Your Identify? Empty Remembering...

Post  News Hawk Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:02 pm

"YOU didn't build that."
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:29 pm

WHL wrote:"we all" fsh? Not me.  I don't want all that free stuff.  I want to pay my own way as I have always done, the gov. has not done it for me.
And we are a distinct minority.

Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:08 am

Anti Federalist wrote:The future is fail FAIL.
And the sacrifices of The Greatest Generation has come to naught.

Sad 

Like Detroit, "Circling the Drain"

No 
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:04 am

Anti Federalist wrote:
WHL wrote:"we all" fsh? Not me.  I don't want all that free stuff.  I want to pay my own way as I have always done, the gov. has not done it for me.
And we are a distinct minority.

Yes, it is true. Someone said that most people don't care about the country they just care about what they themselves can get out of it for free. This is the whole problem.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

'Thought ObamaCare would Steal Your Identify? Empty Wait?

Post  News Hawk Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:54 am

Anti Federalist wrote:

Small comfort.

We're all in same boat, brother.

What the hell to do, is my big question now.
Wait until everyone feels "The Fear"?

pale
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:41 am

Wall Street Journal complains to those who will listen:

"HHS continues to claim that the exchanges are all about competition—they're even trying to rebrand them as "marketplaces." But real marketplaces are transparent and let consumers know what they get for what price. ObamaCare's exchanges are intended to obscure price and service options.

HHS still refuses to disclose how much taxpayers shelled out for this exchange lemon. The money came from several ObamaCare, general HHS and Medicare accounts and flowed to more than 50 outside vendors, with several no-bid contracts awarded outside the normal procurement process.

Mrs. Sebelius also refuses to reveal basic data about ObamaCare enrollment even as she brags about the millions of people who have supposedly visited Healthcare.gov. Information that would allow outsiders to evaluate the exchanges includes how many people have applied and qualified for coverage so far, what types of health plans they're selecting and what their health risks are.

Mrs. Sebelius claims she doesn't know the answers and that the government will pull such information together in November. Given the farce so far, it makes sense that the CEO of ObamaCare can't or isn't monitoring its day-to-day operations. But this claim is almost certainly false.

The states running their own exchanges report enrollment more regularly, which ranges from the low thousands in big states like California to a single person so far in Delaware. Literally, one. And the HHS-run exchanges are designed to make daily reports, seven days a week.

These reports are known in industry jargon as 834 transactions and they may represent the most serious ObamaCare breakdown. Insurers and the exchanges are supposed to swap electronic files every 24 hours that track the policies consumers select and their subsidies and check their lists against each other. The problem is that the exchanges rarely generate accurate 834s.

Our sources in the insurance industry explain that the 834s so far are often corrupted or in the wrong syntax, and therefore unusable unless processed by hand. In other cases the exchanges spit out multiple 834s enrolling and unenrolling the same user and don't come with time stamps that would allow the insurer to identify the most recent version.

The upshot is that the exchanges, the insurers and the consumers will often have different records on file. These mismatches are an architectural flaw that could persist for years. The administrative-bureaucratic tangle will only become more complex as more people enroll, providers start billing insurers, patients show up in doctors offices thinking they have coverage they don't, and the IRS starts fining Americans for not having insurance.

Before the rollout, Mr. Obama and Mrs. Sebelius likened the exchanges to a new Apple product and asked for forbearance as problems were fixed. But Apple doesn't ship products that don't work and then force everyone to buy them, and a private business executive who supervised a fiasco like this would already have been fired.

The crowd in charge of the country that includes Silicon Valley ought to be ashamed that they can't produce a serviceable website in 2013. A useful act of contrition would be to resign, or, failing that, to beg Congress for a year delay to clean up their wreckage.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304106704579137501568384292
(Much more at the site)

No 
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down