Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Republicans Need To Look To New Generation

+2
fshnski
News Buzzard
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Republicans Need To Look To New Generation - Page 2 Empty Re: Republicans Need To Look To New Generation

Post  WHL Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:34 am

Remember in today's world everything is backward, good is bad, bad is good. It is ok to be a cheat.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Republicans Need To Look To New Generation - Page 2 Empty Main Stream Media

Post  fshnski Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:42 am

People are finally catching on. It's getting easier and easier to see stories presented by the MSM on the follies of obama and obamacare. They can't keep reporting half truths anymore because people are catching on to what's really happening across our country. The MSM has been backing just the "left" long enough! It's time for them to start using common sense and to report the news fairly.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Republicans Need To Look To New Generation - Page 2 Empty Re: Republicans Need To Look To New Generation

Post  WHL Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:48 am

There are a few on here who are not catching on.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:58 am

People are seeing that BS for what it's worth. These guys think that being able to manipulate the truth is normal and a part of every day life. I hope that just pertains to their national feelings. It is time to stop the lies and half truths. It is time for our Government to be accountable. From the President down to all the non-essential workers. And especially all the United States citizens receiving entitlements. For crying out loud … they work for us!
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Republicans Need To Look To New Generation - Page 2 Empty Cheney Wants to Go into Iran—Does He?

Post  News Hawk Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:31 am

News Buzzard wrote:Says the guy who royally screwed everything up for the Republicans:

http://news.yahoo.com/cheney-republicans-look-generation-144336717--election.html

Cheney still wants to go into Iran!!! Shocked
NEW YORK – While the US has “implemented unprecedented sanctions and pressure on Iran, we may very well have to use military force to back up our policy,” Leon Panetta said on Thursday night.

The former US defense secretary and CIA director made the remarks while addressing around 600 people at the Anti-Defamation League’s 100th annual meeting Panetta, who was receiving the ADL’s William and Naomi Gorowitz Institute Service Award, said the US needs to “maintain a healthy skepticism” when negotiating to suss out Iran’s true level of commitment to negotiations over its nuclear program..."
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:07 am

Isn't it funny how the liberals always seem to have advice to "help the conservatives? I would say stay away from any advice from the libs.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:52 am

Shocked  What would this forum be like with News Buzzard as Moderator?

Surprised 
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:56 am

It would be like the last website he trolled. He'd be calling everybody a racist and agreeing with the other member of the forum on what a great president they elected.

It must be something waking up every morning and thinking obama is doing a good job!

fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:29 am

Republicans Need To Look To New Generation - Page 2 120229_carter_curse_605wuerker
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Casy Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:15 pm

News Hawk wrote:Shocked  What would this forum be like with News Buzzard as Moderator?

Surprised 
NB would make an excellent moderator. It would be the best thing that ever happened to this forum. fsh would have to get a new hobby, which would probably make her family happy...if she has one...which I doubt very much...trolling here would be a thing of the past for her.

Casy

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:54 pm

Thanks, Casy but no thanks. This forum is a runaway train wreck! They need to be reminded of facts almost on a daily basis, like the fact that Obama was overwhelmingly reelected and the Democrats gained seats in the Senate. They also don't know how this government works.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Tell me what I don't understand? Could it be that I don't accept the lying? Should I accept the waste? Should I accept the unaccountability? Will it be then that i understand how our government works?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:13 pm

fshnski wrote:Tell me what I don't understand?
Why? So I can hear blah blah blah, yadi yadi yada??? No thanks!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:37 pm

What you don't understand fsh, is that it is perfectly ok for the President of the United States of America to lie if he is a Democrat.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:25 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
fshnski wrote:Tell me what I don't understand?
Why? So I can hear blah blah blah, yadi yadi yada??? No thanks!
Republicans Need To Look To New Generation - Page 2 Wpid-facebook_1066246394
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:51 am

News Buzzard wrote:"...It is laughable when people call Obama an idiot. He was elected twice, got us out of Iraq, captured bin-laden, got a good stimulus package in place and saved the auto industry, and passed his signature healthcare law with the help of Democrats in Congress... "

Now who are the idiots?
...the Affordable Care Act is the law?

So was the fugitive slave act.

Suspect 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:56 am

WHL wrote:What you don't understand fsh, is that it is perfectly ok for the President of the United States of America to lie if he is a Democrat.
Obama's got help:

Republicans Need To Look To New Generation - Page 2 Screen-shot-2013-10-28-at-8.49.16-PM

vj44?

Who's the 44th President?

scratch
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:44 am

And I bet if you had checked Snopes a year ago you would have gotten the same answer.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2