Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Take The Republicans Seriously?

3 posters

Go down

Take The Republicans Seriously? Empty Take The Republicans Seriously?

Post  News Buzzard Mon May 13, 2013 9:06 am

It's time for President Obama to stop taking the Republicans out to dinner. They have been screaming for entitlement cutbacks for years, so when Obama offers to make cuts in Social Security and Medicare, they scream foul and claim that the cuts are draconian.

When the Democrats in the Senate finally passed their own budget after years of Republican bashing, the Republicans refuse to sit down and conference the budgets passed by both houses. Did they want the Senate to pass a budget or not?

No more negotiations with the Republicans! The cuts to Social Security and Medicare should come off the table, and no grand bargain with the Republicans over the debt ceiling. If they want to default on the bills we have already incurred, they will have to explain why, and they'll have to explain why they are attempting to tank an improving economy.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/13/opinion/who-can-take-republicans-seriously-on-the-budget.html?hp&_r=0
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Take The Republicans Seriously? Empty Re: Take The Republicans Seriously?

Post  fshnski Mon May 13, 2013 11:55 am

The impartial New York Times. More liars and manipulators.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon May 13, 2013 12:46 pm

It would be nice if you would get a new avatar. Who would want an avatar of a man who lies as much as O does? I hate looking at him while I read you posts. Or is that really you?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon May 13, 2013 1:42 pm

He's doing the same thing the left has been doing for 5 years. Shoving their views down our throats.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon May 13, 2013 5:02 pm

He is trying, fsh, but it's pretty hard to shove that stuff down OUR throats, or NH's, or Outer's or anybody else that posts in the politics section on here. We are not naive and we are not easily convinced. And most of all we are not stupid. We know how to think for ourselves, we do not drink the cool aid.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon May 13, 2013 5:24 pm

I deleted your last post, NB. Please go back to that other forum you love so much. You might like to know that is the first post I have ever deleted. But I refuse to have this forum get nasty like the last one did. You have not right to say names or where people live, that is considered outing people and it is not allowed. Would you like me to say where you live and what you do in the town where you live? I would like you stay but only if you can be nice. Otherwise, go away.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon May 13, 2013 5:43 pm

Not going anywhere, WHL, and this forum should really be the Tuftonboro/ Gilford Forum. That's what I hope your administrator will do. I printed up my last post, so I have a copy of what you deleted.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon May 13, 2013 5:58 pm

That's fine. I could care if you have a copy. You are not allowed to out people in ANY forum and that includes saying their name, where they live, where they work etc. Please don't do it again. I don't believe the Admin. will change the name of this forum for you.

And since you are staying, please be nice. And if you can't be nice, you won't be welcomed here. We want to be nice to each other on this forum. There is a difference between disagreeing and not being nice.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon May 13, 2013 6:05 pm

It's no surprise to me WHL. That's how the left thinks politics are supposed to work. If they can't get some person to agree with them they have no problems using unscrupulous methods to try and harm them. It's either think like they think or face the wrath of the party of the downtrodden.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon May 13, 2013 6:07 pm

Yes, what they do is personally attack those who don't agree with them.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon May 13, 2013 6:09 pm

fshnski wrote:It's no surprise to me WHL. That's how the left thinks politics are supposed to work. If they can't get some person to agree with them they have no problems using unscrupulous methods to try and harm them. It's either think like they think or face the wrath of the party of the downtrodden.

WHL, is this my barometer of "nice"?
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon May 13, 2013 6:14 pm

You may say that about us if you wish, NB. Fsh didn't mention any names of anyone on this forum, he spoke of the left in general. You have spoken that way about the right. What Fsh said is true, if the left doesn't like what is said about them, they attack. In fact, I heard someone say that very thing on the radio just a couple of hours ago.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down