Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is Anti??

4 posters

Go down

Where is Anti?? Empty Where is Anti??

Post  WHL Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:04 pm

By Scott Gordon | Wednesday, Nov 20, 2013 | Updated 12:24 PM CSTView Comments (1019) | Email | Print

Scott Gordon, NBC 5 News

Some drivers in North Fort Worth on Friday were stopped at a police roadblock and directed into a parking lot where they were asked by federal contractors for samples of their breath, saliva and even blood. The request was part of a government research study aimed at determining the number of drunken or drug-impaired drivers.

**UPDATE TO THE VIDEO ABOVE** Fort Worth police initially said they could not immediately find any record of their officers being involved in the roadblock, but on Tuesday police spokesman Sgt. Kelly Peel said that the department's Traffic Division coordinated with the NHTSA on the use of off-duty officers after the agency asked for help with the survey.
"We are reviewing the actions of all police personnel involved to ensure that FWPD policies and procedures were followed," he said. "We apologize if any of our drivers and citizens were offended or inconvenienced by the NHTSA National Roadside Survey."
advertisement

PHOTOS AND VIDEOS

PHOTOS
Famous Mug Shots

PHOTOS
Top News
Photos of the Week
More Photos and Videos
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Where is Anti?? Empty Re: Where is Anti??

Post  Achigan Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Some Cop probably shot his sorry A**. affraid  Sorry, couldn't help myself. Very Happy 
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:26 pm

Not funny!!! Crying or Very sad 
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:33 pm

WHL wrote:Not funny!!!  Crying or Very sad 
He's OK. He's probably taking a break from it all.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:48 pm

I know he gets very busy at work sometimes too and doesn't get a chance to post. But he probably got sick of the same old, same old too. We do need a little change. Obamacare is getting boring. Serious and awful, but getting boring to talk about all the time.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:22 pm

WHL wrote:I know he gets very busy at work sometimes too and doesn't get a chance to post.  But he probably got sick of the same old, same old too.  We do need a little change.  Obamacare is getting boring.  Serious and awful, but getting boring to talk about all the time.
That's exactly what happened.

Been on four month project that beat me down.

Now safely completed, and home again.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:34 pm

WHL wrote:I know he gets very busy at work sometimes too and doesn't get a chance to post.  But he probably got sick of the same old, same old too.  We do need a little change.  Obamacare is getting boring.  Serious and awful, but getting boring to talk about all the time.
Well said.  This little forum can't change things in Washington no matter what we say.

How about Bob Lemaire's Blog where he kinda puts some people in their place.  He sure is a smart guy, it's hard to find any fault with his comments.  

They are all well researched and written comments about some of the things going on with Wolfeboro politics.

Did you read his comments about what caused the "town" tax rate increase?  It's not much of an increase but he explains it brilliantly.  IMO that is. Very Happy
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:29 am

Glad you are back Anti!  I missed you and was getting worried.

Achigan.  I don't read his blog.  I did a while ago but somehow forgot about it.  Would you mind bringing up some of his points for discussion here?  I would be interested, I don't know if anyone else would.  What does he say caused the town tax rate increase?  Legal fees?

Probably shouldn't start it here though. Could you put it under Wolfeboro News?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:12 am

Achigan wrote:
Well said.  This little forum can't change things in Washington no matter what we say.

How about Bob Lemaire's Blog where he kinda puts some people in their place.  He sure is a smart guy, it's hard to find any fault with his comments.  

They are all well researched and written comments about some of the things going on with Wolfeboro politics.

Did you read his comments about what caused the "town" tax rate increase?  It's not much of an increase but he explains it brilliantly.  IMO that is. Very Happy

Yea … ok
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down