Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About half of the hospitals in NH are now excluded from the Obamacare exchanges

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

About half of the hospitals in NH are now excluded from the Obamacare exchanges - Page 2 Empty Re: About half of the hospitals in NH are now excluded from the Obamacare exchanges

Post  News Buzzard Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:35 pm

Pathetic??? This happened today!!!

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/santorum-obama-kenya-joke

Didn't Santorum run for president???
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

About half of the hospitals in NH are now excluded from the Obamacare exchanges - Page 2 Empty Re: About half of the hospitals in NH are now excluded from the Obamacare exchanges

Post  News Hawk Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:34 pm

Obama had become so unpopular across the world that he'd heard a jarring report.

"The Kenyan government is actually developing proof that Barack Obama was actually born in America," he said.

Perhaps NB hadn't read that Kenya claimed Obama's birth early-on in the campaign?

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:26 pm

Good one, Santorum!!! lol!

Talk about racism, what about Obama's buddy, Sharpton??? He gets away with calling someone a blank, blank cracker. Why is little said about the way he talks??

WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:10 am

I rest my case! No
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:32 am

You rest your case? In other words, it's ok for Sharpton to say anything he wants about whites but nobody can say a thing to him for his repeatedly disgusting remarks???
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:44 am

WHL wrote:You rest your  case?  In other words, it's ok for Sharpton to say anything he wants about whites but nobody can say a thing to him for his repeatedly disgusting remarks???

No, I rest my case that it's only about racism with Obama, and you are the poster child of that racism!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:15 am

Well, I know how I feel and you are absolutely, positively wrong!!!!!! It is not about racism, it is about the man's policies and dishonestly that I don't like. If he was white I would dislike him just as much. There are plenty of blacks that I would love to have as my president and I would be proud to have them.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:24 pm

News Buzzard wrote:With Obama, it's only about racism!! The Republicans really need to wake up if they think they'll ever have a shot at the White House again, and my money says they'll never be able to figure it out!

About half of the hospitals in NH are now excluded from the Obamacare exchanges - Page 2 Allen-West-hold-Obama-up-to-standards-of-a-white-president.

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:49 am

News Buzzard wrote:I rest my case! No

You have played the race card so many times, you forgot the meaning of the term.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:01 pm

Outerlimits wrote:

You have played the race card so many times, you forgot the meaning of the term.

"Somewhere in Kenya a village is missing it's idiot"!

Racism don't wash off!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:02 pm

I believe I heard that same thing (village missing it's idiot) said about Hillary. Is that racism?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

About half of the hospitals in NH are now excluded from the Obamacare exchanges - Page 2 Empty Racism DON'T wash off?

Post  News Hawk Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:16 am

News Buzzard wrote:
Outerlimits wrote:

"Somewhere in Kenya a village is missing it's idiot"!

Racism don't wash off!!

About half of the hospitals in NH are now excluded from the Obamacare exchanges - Page 2 Obamas-race-card
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2