Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rand Paul filed his class-action lawsuit against the Obama administration

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rand Paul filed his class-action lawsuit against the Obama administration  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rand Paul filed his class-action lawsuit against the Obama administration

Post  Achigan Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:48 pm

WHL wrote:If we had a real president the  Congress would go along with him.

At times I read your comments and shake my head and wonder what is inside that thick skull of yours.

Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby???
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Rand Paul filed his class-action lawsuit against the Obama administration  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rand Paul filed his class-action lawsuit against the Obama administration

Post  News Buzzard Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:20 pm

Achigan wrote:
WHL wrote:If we had a real president the  Congress would go along with him.

At times I read your comments and shake my head and wonder what is inside that thick skull of yours.

Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby???

Laughing Laughing Laughing     She means if we had a Republican president the congress would go along with him!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:24 pm

Can’t help but notice when you two can’t defend your positions, you redirect the conversation, and/or criticize and responded with an insult worthy of a sixth grader. You can supply no substantial defense or response to the actions of a failed presidency. You both take on a patronizing attitude and throw out a couple of ad hominem attacks.

Unfortunately this lends no credibility whatsoever to whatever point you were attempting to make.

No matter which political party is in power, we all need to hold them accountable. Prove there is more to you than blind, partisan, political party loyalty hacks.

I have no doubt Senator Paul has some political motivation behind this, but he is also staying true to the beliefs he has supported.

George W. Bush was ALSO sued over his policy of indefinite detention. (Rightfully so at that.)

Sometimes there is no other option when those who swear to uphold the Constitution refuse to.
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:39 pm

Achigan wrote: "President Obama would use Congress if there was one. Unfortunately we don't have one so OUR President has to use whatever constitutional powers he has to get things done."

A comment like that deserves just the kind of comment I made.  It's ok for you to say we don't have a Congress, but when I say we don't have a real president you say I have a thick skull and got dropped on my head when I was a baby??  Or were you too numb to understand my sarcasm??

WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:40 pm

And yes, Outer is right.  When you don't know what to say you resort to nastiness.  Could you not be personal?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:11 pm

News Buzzard wrote:And what gives the TSA the right to go through our luggage at the airports, Outerlimits? In this day and age of terrorism where do we draw the line on our protections under the Fourth Amendment? The first unwise thing to do is sue the President Of The United States!

They do NOT!

And I'm glad you brought that up.

That is how tyranny gets a foothold.

"Oh, it's just this one little thing, oh it's just temporary, oh it's for safety."

Each successive generation gives up a little more freedom.

I'm old enough to remember when you could bring firearms in your carry-on baggage on a plane.

And there were no 9/11s.

Now, after decades of giving up freedom, we're at a point where there is not much left to give up anymore.

We are under 24/7 total surveillance, the kind that East Germany could have only dreamed of, we have more people in prison than any other place on earth and militarized cops can lockdown whole cities and frog march thousands of people out of their homes at rifle point.

Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:13 pm

Outerlimits wrote:While I am no fan of the TSA and what they do, there is somewhat of a choice there.  There is also a disclaimer with every ticket.  One can choose not to fly. It is much harder no opt out of all electronic communication.

What exactly is wrong about filing suit? (other than it being against your guy) If you are fine with the collection of data on yourself, that’s great.  Why shouldn’t the people of this country who believe in the Constitution have adequate representation? The majority of those in this country are against the collection of metadata.

Yup except for this fact:

It is not FSA.

It is TSA - TRANSPORTATION Security Administration.

They already have branched out into roads, planes and ships.

Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:16 pm

Outerlimits wrote:Can’t help but notice when you two can’t defend your positions, you redirect the conversation, and/or criticize and responded with an insult worthy of a sixth grader. You can supply no substantial defense or response to the actions of a failed presidency. You both take on a patronizing attitude and throw out a couple of ad hominem attacks.

Unfortunately this lends no credibility whatsoever to whatever point you were attempting to make.

No matter which political party is in power, we all need to hold them accountable. Prove there is more to you than blind, partisan, political party loyalty hacks.

I have no doubt Senator Paul has some political motivation behind this, but he is also staying true to the beliefs he has supported.

George W. Bush was ALSO sued over his policy of indefinite detention. (Rightfully so at that.)  

Sometimes there is no other option when those who swear to uphold the Constitution refuse to.

Rand Paul filed his class-action lawsuit against the Obama administration  - Page 2 Citizen-kane-clapping-gif
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:21 pm

Outerlimits wrote:Can’t help but notice when you two can’t defend your positions, you redirect the conversation, and/or criticize and responded with an insult worthy of a sixth grader.

You can't hold a candle to our arguments and 6th grade insults are right out of your own playbook. Read your own posts sometime, and WHL's as well, and then tell me that you guys never hurl insults!

The TSA is not even consistent in their own right. They have blanket security over air travel but completely ignore travel by rails and ferry. All I'm saying is that there should be some consistency and safety has to come into play. Rand Paul's lawsuit is a farce!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:27 pm

Anti Federalist wrote:

It is not FSA.

This is the first time I have heard this…can random home searches be far behind?
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:32 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
Outerlimits wrote:Can’t help but notice when you two can’t defend your positions, you redirect the conversation, and/or criticize and responded with an insult worthy of a sixth grader.

You can't hold a candle to our arguments and 6th grade insults are right out of your own playbook. Read your own posts sometime, and WHL's as well, and then tell me that you guys never hurl insults!

The TSA is not even consistent in their own right. They have blanket security over air travel but completely ignore travel by rails and ferry. All I'm saying is that there should be some consistency and safety has to come into play. Rand Paul's lawsuit is a farce!

Not only is Rand Paul's lawsuit a farce...his is a farce also. He is a danger to the civility of this nation and should be watched very closely.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:35 pm

Outerlimits wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:

It is not FSA.

This is the first time I have heard this…can random home searches be far behind?

Lock your doors and hide in the closet...this is the only safe place for you.  What a way to go thru life.  No
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:42 pm

News Buzzard wrote: You can't hold a candle to our arguments and 6th grade insults are right out of your own playbook. Read your own posts sometime, and WHL's as well, and then tell me that you guys never hurl insults!

Well you certainly have a right to your own opinion. Personally I think blaming every problem we have in this country today on George W. Bush and the Republicans while exonerating all Democrats for any wrong doing…EVER is a straw man’s argument. Don’t hold that candle too close.

If I were to personally attack you (not your position) let me know. I would certainly apologize.

Do me a favor News Buzzard,

Next time you are on 93, and you see a state trooper. Blow by him doing a 90 or so. When he hands you a ticket, tell him you saw a Republican doing a hundred last week on this very same road.

Let me know how that works out for you. Very Happy 
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:50 pm

Outerlimits wrote:Next time you are on 93, and you see a state trooper.  Blow by him doing a 90 or so.  When he hands you a ticket, tell him you saw a Republican doing a hundred last week on this very same road.

Let me know how that works out for you. Very Happy

You got the wrong guy as I'm usually in the right hand lane being passed by the guys in the muscle pickups with the Romney stickers. Has anyone told them yet that the election is over?  scratch
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:12 pm

Outerlimits wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:

It is not FSA.

Nope, this idea has been floated in a number of cities.

So has in home police camera surveillance.

As far as TSA on roads: google VIPER Teams.

Here's just one story on that:

(Posted in that frothing, right wing, teabagger, New York Times  Razz  )

T.S.A. Expands Duties Beyond Airport Security

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/06/us/tsa-expands-duties-beyond-airport-security.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

By RON NIXON

Published: August 5, 2013

WASHINGTON — As hundreds of commuters emerged from Amtrak and commuter trains at Union Station on a recent morning, an armed squad of men and women dressed in bulletproof vests made their way through the crowds.

The squad was not with the Washington police department or Amtrak’s police force, but was one of the Transportation Security Administration’s Visible Intermodal Prevention and Response squads — VIPR teams for short — assigned to perform random security sweeps to prevent terrorist attacks at transportation hubs across the United States.

“The T.S.A., huh,” said Donald Neubauer of Greenville, Ohio, as he walked past the squad. “I thought they were just at the airports.”

With little fanfare, the agency best known for airport screenings has vastly expanded its reach to sporting events, music festivals, rodeos, highway weigh stations and train terminals. Not everyone is happy.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:19 pm

Achigan wrote:
Outerlimits wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:

It is not FSA.

Lock your doors and hide in the closet...this is the only safe place for you.  What a way to go thru life.  No

Not if cops can kick my door down whenever they feel like it.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:20 pm

Achigan wrote:
News Buzzard wrote:

Not only is Rand Paul's lawsuit a farce...his is a farce also.  He is a danger to the civility of this nation and should be watched very closely.

Why not have him arrested?

I mean, if he's that dangerous...
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:39 pm

Did you ever see a more perfect person than News Buzzard??? He is just perfect! Just amazing! What a perfect person!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:43 am

Achigan wrote:Not only is Rand Paul's lawsuit a farce...his is a farce also.  He is a danger to the civility of this nation and should be watched very closely.

See, good satire and trolling has to at least be somewhat credible.

Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:48 am

And as long as they keep saying it, they will make the low information voters believe Paul is crazy. THat is their plan.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:58 am

WHL wrote:And as long as they keep saying it, they will make the low information voters believe Paul is crazy.  THat is their plan.

Rand Paul and his followers are inhibiting the federal government’s ability to stop terrorism, and to me that is very dangerous for our security as a nation.

Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:26 am

Achigan wrote:
WHL wrote:And as long as they keep saying it, they will make the low information voters believe Paul is crazy.  THat is their plan.

Rand Paul and his followers are inhibiting the federal government’s ability to stop terrorism, and to me that is very dangerous for our security as a nation.

Straight and to the point!  Well said, Achigan!    Wink
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:14 am

Some people are assuming quite a bit when it comes to the election of Pantsuit McCankles and the willingness of the people of this country to invest in a single payer system.

First off,

There is absolutely no guarantee Hillary will get the nomination. Back in 2008, Hillary was the golden girl of the democrat party. She had been first lady, she had proposed universal healthcare under her husband’s term as president and she was a senator from New York.

With that being said, the Democrats turned on her and labeled her as a racist and nominated their trophy wife Barack Obama.

Even with all her alleged experience that she had that would make her president, according to democrats and the media, they decided to throw her under the bus for an inexperienced candidate who had zero executive experience making good policy, balancing budgets or even running a business.

Who says that won’t happen again?

Second…

So lets’ look at OBAMAcare scoreboard.

5 million lose insurance
6.3 million join medicaid
72% of the 3.3 million are being subsidized which is 2.376 million individuals

Total joined not subisidized.. Less than 1 million
Total joined subsidized in one manner or another 8.676 million.

Yeah, nothing can go wrong with these numbers.

Total effect on the national debt wass supposed to be a surplus of $1T. It is clear even to the most ardent Obama supporter this law will add trillions to our debt.

Right now the majority of Americans want OBAMAcare to go away. Will Americans allow the government to expand OBAMAcare to a single-payer system after the inevitable implosion of the current system?
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:00 pm

It's no surprise that most of your post is false, Outerlimits, because you are a regular contributor to the right wing Book of Mythology!

As far as Hillary goes you don't have a candidate who will come within 10 points of her!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Achigan wrote:

See, that's a little better.

Glad you guys aren't serious...
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next