Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOP To Shift Tone On Obamacare

+3
News Hawk
WHL
News Buzzard
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

GOP To Shift Tone On Obamacare - Page 7 Empty Re: GOP To Shift Tone On Obamacare

Post  red_hill Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:21 pm

News Buzzard wrote:

Massachusetts officials say Pioneer is way off base, so it may not be anywhere near $1 billion.

Deval Patrick (O-Lite) said it is less, so it must be true Rolling Eyes

Of course he said that while on yet another taxpayer funded junket, this time to Europe.

red_hill

Back to top Go down

GOP To Shift Tone On Obamacare - Page 7 Empty Re: GOP To Shift Tone On Obamacare

Post  News Buzzard Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:58 pm

O-Lite helped O beat 2 time loser, Mitt Romney. I hope Mitt runs again in 2016! That will make him a 3 time loser!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:35 am

News Buzzard wrote:Massachusetts officials say Pioneer is way off base, so it may not be anywhere near $1 billion.
Surely, Massachusetts "officials" are telling their subjects the truth.

No

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:29 pm

And now we see a Republican governor, Rick Snyder, touting the expansion of Medicaid in his state. Some 385 thousand Michigan residents have benefitted by the Medicaid expansion: Very Happy

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/obamacare-sea-change-gop-governor-boasts-about-aca-benefits
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:06 pm

Tell me why that isn't stealing...

Evil or Very Mad

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:56 am

Of course, an article with the typical MSNBC slant and a governor who wants to win in a liberal state no matter how he has to change his values. I have no use for politicians like that and there are a lot of them.

Heard a guy on the radio yesterday who said it just right, NH. He said if I see a guy on the street that needs money I and I steal it from the guy next to me and give it to him and then I can feel good that the guy got his money.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  red_hill Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:08 am

News Buzzard wrote:O-Lite helped O beat 2 time loser, Mitt Romney. I hope Mitt runs again in 2016! That will make him a 3 time loser!!

You mean the guy that polls lower than Carter?

red_hill

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:05 pm

Does the American Electorate now know they've elected a Muslim to the Presidency?

No

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:15 am

[quote="News Hawk"]Does the American Electorate now know they've elected a Muslim to the Presidency?/quote]

Will your racism never cease????

In the meantime, ninety percent of the people who signed up for Obamacare have paid for it. Just another chapter we can tear out of the Right Wing Book Of Mythology!!

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc/obamacare-trutherism-out-to-pasture
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:29 pm

[quote="News Buzzard"]
News Hawk wrote:Does the American Electorate now know they've elected a Muslim to the Presidency?/quote]

Will your racism never cease????

What race is Muslim?

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:53 pm

I was going to say that. What race is Muslim? Maybe you are not racist, NH, but religionist!! I don't know how anybody can think that Obama isn't a Muslim.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:43 pm

I don't know how anyone can think Obama is a Muslim, but that's beside the point. There are twice as many US citizens of Muslim heritage than Jewish heritage in this country, and I couldn't care less if Obama was a Muslim. Any US citizen, regardless of race, gender or creed has the right to be our president, and if you folks want to cling to that birther myth, then that's your problem.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:40 pm

yep.................. Sleep Sleep Sleep
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

GOP To Shift Tone On Obamacare - Page 7 Empty Try Wahibbism...

Post  News Hawk Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:21 pm

WHL wrote:I was going to say that.  What race is Muslim?  Maybe you are not racist, NH, but religionist!!  I don't know how anybody can think that Obama isn't a Muslim.

I don't either. We still don't know (from NB) when Islam became  a race.

scratch

'Guess NB is happy that New York City's Muslims will be voting en bank for Hillary. (After obstructing traffic to show their "strength").

GOP To Shift Tone On Obamacare - Page 7 111118_muslimsprotest.grid-10x21

Obama's adoptive Muslim father put him in a private Catholic Indonesian school, listing his religion as Islam.

Shocked

Now we're faced with an Islamic Spring that needn't have happened.

No

In his own words:

"Now let's make two things clear: ISIL is not 'Islamic.' No religion condones the killing of innocents, and the vast majority of ISIL's victims have been Muslim. And ISIL is certainly not a state. It was formerly al-Qaeda's affiliate in Iraq, and has taken advantage of sectarian strife and Syria's civil war to gain territory on both sides of the Iraq-Syrian border. It is recognized by no government, nor the people it subjugates. ISIL is a terrorist organization, pure and simple. And it has no vision other than the slaughter of all who stand in its way."
—U.S. President Barack Obama

"We are fighting an ideology, not a regime."
—U.S. Secretary Of State John Kerry

And then, there is this:

Let us be plain: President Obama's (and Kerry's) basic premise that America and its allies are fighting a deviant, un-Islamic ideology, which must, and can be delegitimized by gathering together the Sunni Arab world to pronounce it "un-Islamic," simply underlines how little they "know" about ISIS -- with which they are about to go to war.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alastair-crooke/obama-isis-not-islamic_b_5843830.html

Why does Obama use ISIL?

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7