Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Writer's Reading my Mind...

Go down

This Writer's Reading my Mind... Empty This Writer's Reading my Mind...

Post  News Hawk Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:12 pm

Weimar America

(Weimar was the corrupt German Government that foisted Hitler upon a civilized world).

Groobers, Shickle and Otherwise

(Clever title using Hitler's birth name—reversed)

Unstable countries are unstable, this not always being obvious in those countries, and then comes a man on a horse. The United States, methinks, is not particularly stable.

That anything seismic might happen is an idea doubtless inconceivable to most Americans, who still remember the America of Reader’s Digest, but is daily less improbable. Weimar America is not stable. The cracks in the foundations, the social crumbling and virulent antipathies grow daily more evident.

The economy declines, jobs leave for other climes, the petroyuan (Oil for China) looms, college graduates crushed by debt find no work, the middle class shrinks, and the young begin to live with their parents. Times of diminishing expectations are dangerous.

City after city joins the ranks of the bankrupt, semiliterate, corrupt black Bantustans which by honest naming would be called Lower Third World. Their culture is utterly alien to that of Eurowhites.

Across the open border to the south pour huge waves from the Latino slums, less alien to Eurowhites, less hostile, but nonetheless threatening to form yet another country within a country. The Third World proportion of America closes rapidly on a full third. Despite desperate attempts to impose multicultural harmony, experience shows that widely disparate peoples who do not like each other do not enjoy happy endings. My country ‘tis of three, sweet land of dystrophy….

America can no longer be called a democracy. The Constitution recedes in memory. Congress and the Supreme Court amount to nothing. Washington rests uneasily in the hands of a half-mad clique of geopolitical illiterates, warlike misfires playing dangerous games like little Kaiser Wilhelms in a sandbox. Presiding over the city is Septimius Severus, Bokassa III, a negligible pol from Chicago who doesn’t like whites or understand European norms of government. He will keep the borders open and civil liberties in retreat.
http://www.fredoneverything.net/Unstable.shtml

As if we needed more information, there's more at the link...

No 

Next up—ISIS flag sighted in New Jersey:

This Writer's Reading my Mind... ISIS

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down