Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Someone Needs "UnFriending" at Facebook...

Go down

Someone Needs "UnFriending" at Facebook... Empty Someone Needs "UnFriending" at Facebook...

Post  News Hawk on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:43 am

"Moore of Carneys Point, NJ, is a certified firearms instructor for the National Rifle Association, an NRA range safety officer and a New Jersey hunter education instructor.

"He recently posted a photograph of his son wearing camouflage and holding his new .22 rifle. The child has a New Jersey hunting license and recently passed the state’s hunter safety course...."
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/familys-home-raided-over-facebook-photo-of-childs-rifle.html

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Someone Needs "UnFriending" at Facebook... Empty Re: Someone Needs "UnFriending" at Facebook...

Post  WHL on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:40 am

I didn't open the link, but I think that is the same kid that was on tv yesterday with his father.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Someone Needs "UnFriending" at Facebook... Empty Re: Someone Needs "UnFriending" at Facebook...

Post  fshnski on Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:51 am

What an unbelievable invasion of home and privacy. Nothing like making an 11 year old kid feel like a criminal. I wonder what lasting effects this will cause this young man. I hope they can ID the busybody that termed him in.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum