Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Executive Order On Immigration Imminent

+4
WHL
Anti Federalist
Outerlimits
red_hill
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Executive Order On Immigration Imminent - Page 3 Empty Re: Executive Order On Immigration Imminent

Post  News Pigeon Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:56 am

Anti Federalist wrote:
News Buzzard wrote:the rescue of the automakers...to be smashing success stories.

You consider sticking guns in people's faces to get cash to "rescue" the rich elites of a failed company a success?

It wasn't near as radical as that.. Rolling Eyes ...it DID save thousands of good paying jobs and thousands more pension plans. I'd agree the CEO's & exes should've been punished for their inept leadership but that doesn't happen any more now that corporations run our country.
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Executive Order On Immigration Imminent - Page 3 Empty Obama Speaks...

Post  News Hawk Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:23 am

“I swore an oath to uphold the laws on the books …. Now, I know some people want me to bypass Congress and change the laws on my own. Believe me, the idea of doing things on my own is very tempting. I promise you. Not just on immigration reform. But that's not how our system works. That’s not how our democracy functions. That's not how our Constitution is written.”

Rolling Eyes

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Executive Order On Immigration Imminent - Page 3 Empty Re: Executive Order On Immigration Imminent

Post  News Hawk Thu Nov 20, 2014 9:26 am

Executive Order On Immigration Imminent - Page 3 Immigration-amnesty-protest-475x356-AFP

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:40 am

News Hawk
Contractual Obligations" are the same as "Liberals know what's good for you".
Good to know, so next time I don't feel like paying a bill that I am "contractually obligated" to pay I can ignore it because it annoys me.

That does explain an awful lot about you.
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:24 pm

News Pigeon wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:
News Buzzard wrote:the rescue of the automakers...to be smashing success stories.

You consider sticking guns in people's faces to get cash to "rescue" the rich elites of a failed company a success?

It wasn't near as radical as that.. Rolling Eyes ...it DID save thousands of good paying jobs and thousands more pension plans. I'd agree the CEO's & exes should've been punished for their inept leadership but that doesn't happen any more now that corporations run our country.

The bailout of GM alone cost over $11 billion.

I did not think it was a wise idea to bail out that company, therefore I did not buy stock in GM.

However, my rulers in DC and their corrupt corporate minions did.

And they used $11 billion of taxpayer money to do it.

Now, what do you suppose would happen if I refused to pay that portion of my tax bill?

In the end, men with guns would show up and do violence to me.

Why are you in favor of armed robbery?
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:47 pm

Anti Federalist wrote:
News Pigeon wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:

Why so bombastic? As I said, I think that all the execs involved should be fired w/o their "golden parachute" but at least for once, in this case, the "working stiff" didn't take such a big hit...I'd ask you why you would vote for the very people that give these "passes" to multi-national corps by way of deregulation and favorable tax laws?
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:59 pm

News Pigeon wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:
News Pigeon wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:

Why so bombastic? As I said, I think that all the execs involved should be fired w/o their "golden parachute" but at least for once, in this case, the "working stiff" didn't take such a big hit...I'd ask you why you would vote for the very people that give these "passes" to multi-national corps by way of deregulation and favorable tax laws?

For the record, I don't.

I don't feel that the question is bombastic or hyperbole, I am simply trying to make a point about taxation, big government, big business and being ruled over rather than represented by.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:17 pm

"News Pigeon" wrote   
I'd ask you why you would vote for the very people that give these "passes" to multi-national corps by way of deregulation and favorable tax laws?

Anti Federalist wrote:
For the record, I don't.

Oh...I thought you were a Ron Paul guy???

I don't feel that the question is bombastic or hyperbole, I am simply trying to make a point about taxation, big government, big business and being ruled over rather than represented by.

Do you get involved on a local level...I've always felt that we should stay very involved with our "elected" leaders.
This scenario you rail against began decades ago and it was all possible because too many people stopped getting involved on all levels of gov
IMO if you're a politician, you've allowed someone to grease your palm. Citizens committees are a very important component of keeping politicians "honest".
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:22 pm

The bailout of the auto industry was one of the best things Obama did. When we add up all of the jobs down the food chain from the auto manufacturers the bailout could have saved 2 million jobs. Nobody said it was perfect but it helped save our economy from a complete collapse, much more than $11 billion!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:24 pm

And like we said, for once it benefited the little guy...
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:33 pm

News Buzzard wrote:The bailout of the auto industry was one of the best things Obama did. When we add up all of the jobs down the food chain from the auto manufacturers the bailout could have saved 2 million jobs. Nobody said it was perfect but it helped save our economy from a complete collapse, much more than $11 billion!

So you're in favor of armed robbery to benefit corporate interests as well?
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:36 pm

Why won't you respond to this question anti?

Do you get involved on a local level...I've always felt that we should stay very involved with our "elected" leaders.
This scenario you rail against began decades ago and it was all possible because too many people stopped getting involved on all levels of gov
IMO if you're a politician, you've allowed someone to grease your palm. Citizens committees are a very important component of keeping politicians "honest".
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:39 pm

News Pigeon wrote:Why won't you respond to this question anti?

Because I already have in previous posts, yes, I am active locally.

In fact, I plan on running for state rep in couple of years, if everything goes well.

Now, answer my question: why do you support armed robbery to bail out corporate interests?
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:43 pm

I don't and I've said that several times. I think the banks should have been allowed to go under, the economy still tanked for the little guy so it really wouldn't have been much worse...

Why do you support Ron Paul, who does favor deregulation which would allow Corps to go ape-sh*t?
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:51 pm

News Pigeon wrote:I don't and I've said that several times. I think the banks should have been allowed to go under, the economy still tanked for the little guy so it really wouldn't have been much worse...

Why do you support Ron Paul, who does favor deregulation which would allow Corps to go ape-sh*t?

Very simply, because nobody would be putting a gun to my head to support the corps.

We are one of the regulated societies ever, on earth, and the corps still go ape shit.

They WANT the regulations, you see?

That helps them control competition and get bailouts when they make stupid decisions.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:16 pm

Regarding the Bailout giveaways:

Last update: Nov. 5, 2014

Altogether, accounting for both the TARP and the Fannie and Freddie bailout, $613B has gone out the door—invested, loaned, or paid out—while $388B has been returned.

The Treasury has been earning a return on most of the money invested or loaned. So far, it has earned $271B. When those revenues are taken into account, the government has realized a $46.3B profit as of Nov. 5, 2014
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Executive Order On Immigration Imminent - Page 3 Empty United Nation-States of America...?

Post  News Hawk Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:32 pm

Executive Order On Immigration Imminent - Page 3 2agvl92

News Buzzard wrote:This should drive the Republicans crazy!! Wink

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-plan-shield-5-million-immigrants-deportation-ny-174708862.html

Executive Order On Immigration Imminent - Page 3 Sedition2

A "New Morning" in America?

I don't think so!

Exclamation

Will the States have to follow Obama’s Illegal Orders ?

Question

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:12 am

Will Huggins now have to post their signs in Spanish?

Executive Order On Immigration Imminent - Page 3 Notice-No-Gun-Sign-K-1209

scratch

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:17 am

"....Legal immigrants — remember hearing about them? You might know one, or even be one. They work hard, often in tough, low-paying jobs. They support their families. They worship at our churches.

Many of their kids are American-born or spent most of their lives here, and their hopes, dreams, and patriotism are just like ours. Tonight, though, following President Obama’s announcement of executive amnesty, many of them are feeling ripped off..."
twitchy.com

They had to learn English and swear allegiance to America.

This "act" will keep felons in this country.

One killed an American, having been deported six times!

No

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:10 pm

Executive Order On Immigration Imminent - Page 3 10696427_10152325524547617_7784780830735891069_n
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:35 am

Somebody on the radio said it perfectly last night. He said that before 1914 free immigration was fine because those that came here from other countries, came to get a job, to better themselves, to live the American dream (which in case anybody forgot is to work hard to become successful and self supporting in life)-------not to see how many freebeies they could get from the government. Now if that isn't the longest sentence in history, I don't know what is. Laughing He went on to say that in those days our government wasn't a welfare state like it is now and we didn't have the government employee bloat that we have today.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:08 am

That's mostly nonsense! They're still coming here to get jobs, and it would have been nice if Boehner had put the Senate bill to a vote in the House. That prosecutorial discretion has been going on for decades, but now it's a big deal because Obama's name is attached to it. Rolling Eyes
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:32 am

Executive Order On Immigration Imminent - Page 3 Screen-shot-2014-04-17-at-6-11-11-pm
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:45 am

And Harry Reid's chamber passed a bill which John Boehner stuffed in his back pocket for 18 months!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Executive Order On Immigration Imminent - Page 3 Empty Again...

Post  News Hawk Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:46 am

It's those "Checks and Balances" thingy.

Be glad America's got them!

Cool

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next