Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rand Paul promises to leave NH alone if he wins presidency

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rand Paul promises to leave NH alone if he wins presidency - Page 2 Empty Re: Rand Paul promises to leave NH alone if he wins presidency

Post  News Buzzard Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:56 am

Anti Federalist wrote:My point is that is insane amount of money to extort from people.

That's your opinion, which the majority of the voting public doesn't share. I'm a senior and I vote for the school budget every year, because I understand the value of a good school district to a community. We have had a couple of towns ask in to our district, and in fact Middleton secondary school students will be in Kingswood next year. That's a great deal for everyone involved!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Rand Paul promises to leave NH alone if he wins presidency - Page 2 Empty Re: Rand Paul promises to leave NH alone if he wins presidency

Post  WHL Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:04 am

There isn't a dollar around that you don't think government can spend better than we can ourselves, NB. You are great at spending other people's money.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:14 am

WHL wrote:There isn't a dollar around that you don't think government can spend better than we can ourselves, NB.  You are great at spending other people's money.

Your opinion is also in the minority, WHL, and I should point out that by voting for these budgets I am also spending my money, for a good investment in America's future!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:02 am

You hope!!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:02 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:My point is that is insane amount of money to extort from people.

That's your opinion, which the majority of the voting public doesn't share.

Right, which is why "democracy" is nothing but organized crime.

You get three of your buddies to hire strongman to collect your weekly vig.

That's what's so frustrating.

You, yourself, would never stick a gun in my face and rob me, but you think nothing of getting a proxy to do it.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:05 pm

That said, NJ, of all places, only spends $19211 per student per year.

Recent data shows for every pupil attending school in the Garden State, the state Education Department is spending a record $19,211

http://wobm.com/lawmaker-says-nj-schools-shouldnt-charge-for-extracurricular-activities/?trackback=tsmclip
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:25 pm

Anti Federalist wrote:Right, which is why "democracy" is nothing but organized crime.

You, yourself, would never stick a gun in my face and rob me, but you think nothing of getting a proxy to do it.

That is one of the most ridiculous posts I have read here. Do you actually believe that? The problem in America today is when a vote doesn't go a particular group's way, they say stupid $hit like you just said!!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:12 pm

Good way to put it, Anti!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:30 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
Anti Federalist wrote:Right, which is why "democracy" is nothing but organized crime.

That is one of the most ridiculous posts I have read here. Do you actually believe that? The problem in America today is when a vote doesn't go a particular group's way, they say stupid $hit like you just said!!!

Of course I believe that.

What do you suppose would happen to me if I said: "I am not using this public school "service", therefore I have no obligation to pay"?

At the end of the delays and maneuvering, men with guns would come and take my property by force.

Just because 51 percent of people agreed to it.

I want no "vote" to go any way, other than leave me and you alone.

You're the one sticking a government gun in my face, demanding I pay, or else.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:34 am

News Buzzard wrote:
WHL wrote:There isn't a dollar around that you don't think government can spend better than we can ourselves, NB.  You are great at spending other people's money.

Your opinion is also in the minority, WHL, and I should point out that by voting for these budgets I am also spending my money, for a good investment in America's future!!

How's America's "future" working out?

This is the unsurprising conclusion of a sprawling international exam.
Here we go:

“Sponsored by the OECD, the test was designed to measure the job skills of adults, aged 16 to 65, in 23 countries. When the results were analyzed by age group and nationality, ETS got a shock.

It turns out, says a new report, that Millennials in the U.S. fall short when it comes to the skills employers want most: literacy (including the ability to follow simple instructions), practical math, and — hold on to your hat — a category called “problem-solving in technology-rich environments.”
http://fortune.com/2015/03/10/american-millennials-are-among-the-worlds-least-skilled/

Not to worry—Spain, Ireland, and Poland are in last place (of 23 countries).

pale

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  Anti Federalist Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:52 pm

News Hawk wrote:How's America's "future" working out?

Yeah, pretty lousy return on that "investment".

Of course, it's not an "investment".

Merrill Lynch does not send armed men to my home to demand that I "invest" in what they say.
Anti Federalist
Anti Federalist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2