Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why? Because sex work is the same as any other type of work.

3 posters

Go down

Why? Because sex work is the same as any other type of work. Empty Why? Because sex work is the same as any other type of work.

Post  fshnski Fri May 10, 2013 12:47 pm

In April, students in a Women's Studies course titled "The Global Sex Industry" hosted a daylong mini-conference titled "Sex Workers Rights are Human Rights" focused on the commercial sex industry and sex workers' rights. A panel of five speakers at the event included three current or former prostitutes or strippers, including Kitty Stryker of California.

http://www.unionleader.com/article/20130510/NEWS04/130519956
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Why? Because sex work is the same as any other type of work. Empty Re: Why? Because sex work is the same as any other type of work.

Post  WHL Fri May 10, 2013 5:16 pm

Yes, I heard about that. THe controversy was whether or not you and I paid for it. But of course you know we did.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Why? Because sex work is the same as any other type of work. Empty Re: Why? Because sex work is the same as any other type of work.

Post  News Hawk Sun May 12, 2013 4:50 am

They deserve a break--as does anyone else, in service to the country.

Very Happy
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun May 12, 2013 8:02 am

News Hawk wrote:They deserve a break--as does anyone else, in service to the country.

Very Happy

Your problem is people don't know when you are being sarcastic. It gets you in trouble. I KNOW you don't mean what you just said above.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Sun May 12, 2013 8:16 am

i thought it was pretty funny. That's why he put the smilie thing.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Sun May 12, 2013 8:18 am

Fsh, you and I do, because we have a sense of humor, but those liberals get upset with him because of it. Guess we should just ignore them anyway, huh? Who cares?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down