Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Labor Day Weekend on the Lake...

+10
Matzoh Heppelwhite.
obervantone
fshnski
News Buzzard
News Pigeon
sumrluvr
APSound
WHL
Donzel
News Hawk
14 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Labor Day Weekend on the Lake... - Page 4 Empty Re: Labor Day Weekend on the Lake...

Post  News Pigeon Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:03 pm

sumrluvr wrote:
News Pigeon wrote:Sumr are you getting your fill of that liquid sunshine up that way? Laughing It's been a very rainy summer season...
It sure has been rainy here as well. My back yard is very very squishy. But since I don't know the difference being my first year I just thought it was the rainy season so no worries.

Loving the sun and heat.
You'll really love the winter months.....welcome to our state!
BTW typical summers mean that in the afternoon it will rain for 10 minutes, really hard and then the sun comes back out...
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Labor Day Weekend on the Lake... - Page 4 Empty Re: Labor Day Weekend on the Lake...

Post  sumrluvr Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:22 pm

Yes that is definitely not the case this year...
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:39 pm

Today I was talking to a person who has shore front property on Winter Harbor and he said that the performance boats that were there on Sunday Sept 1 was a fun run put on by SBONH. Anyone know if that is true and why an organization like SBONH would want to put that many performance boats in that area during a busy part of the year?
Maybe this guy was just pulling my leg but that is what he said.  He said he counted around 15 boats going well over the speed limit.

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:56 pm

is that shore front owner named News Hawk by chance? Laughing 
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:00 pm

sumrluvr wrote:is that shore front owner named News Hawk by chance? Laughing 
Nope.

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Donzel wrote:
WHL wrote:Donzel, NaRy Shores, is where I assume you worked.  

That's it.  I guess it's the way the owner wrote in down that made me think it was Navy. Thanks for the correction.

I'll be working there again in a few weeks
My great aunt and great grandmother used to own that whole shore, Donzel.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:08 pm

fshnski wrote:WHL had one of her hot and humid days today. It might be the last one this season, I hope.
Yes, I loved it! I wish it would last! It probably will be the last one this season-at least this warm. It really was humid. My porch floor looked wet and some things were steamy! I think it might have been the most humid day we had all summer.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:08 pm

APSound wrote:
One has to wonder why larger performance boats go into such a small cove when the broads are right there. Could it be that the pics and vids being posted are luring people to the area in which they were taken? That would be funny if the actions used to support the accusations actually caused more boats and noise in "news hawk's" front yard. Hmmmmmmmmmm, funny if true!     lol!   
That Ocean-Racer "show" ticked-off a lot a vacationers paying $1500/week for Labor Day rentals: if SBONH is responsible, BRING IT ON!!! Twisted Evil
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:11 pm

WHL wrote:
Donzel wrote:

That's it.  I guess it's the way the owner wrote in down that made me think it was Navy. Thanks for the correction.

It's a nice area. Just think if your family still owned that shore line.

Would they be surprised as to how it looks today?

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:16 pm

Donzel wrote:
WHL wrote:
Donzel wrote:

It's a nice area.  Just think if your family still owned that shore line.

They would be shocked, I am sure. There were no houses then of course. They owned right from North Main St right down to the shore.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:21 pm

WHL wrote:
Donzel wrote:
WHL wrote:
Donzel wrote:

It's a nice area.  Just think if your family still owned that shore line.

They would be shocked, I am sure.  There were no houses then of course.  They owned right from North Main St right down to the shore.  
Wow, that's really something. It's sounds like you have quite the history with the Lakes Region.

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:34 pm

One would be safe in saying that.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Donzel Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:21 pm

News Hawk wrote:
APSound wrote:
One has to wonder why larger performance boats go into such a small cove when the broads are right there. Could it be that the pics and vids being posted are luring people to the area in which they were taken? That would be funny if the actions used to support the accusations actually caused more boats and noise in "news hawk's" front yard. Hmmmmmmmmmm, funny if true!     lol!   
That Ocean-Racer "show" ticked-off a lot a vacationers paying $1500/week for Labor Day rentals: if SBONH is responsible, BRING IT ON!!! Twisted Evil
Before I get my ass kicked of this forum, here is the info about who sponsored the fun run:

Labor Day Weekend on the Lake... - Page 4 <a href=Labor Day Weekend on the Lake... - Page 4 Fun_ru10" />

Donzel

Back to top Go down

Labor Day Weekend on the Lake... - Page 4 Empty No Wonder OCDactive Has a New Name...

Post  News Hawk Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:31 pm

Donzel wrote:
News Hawk wrote:
APSound wrote:
Before I get my ass kicked of this forum, here is the info about who sponsored the fun run:

Labor Day Weekend on the Lake... - Page 4 <a href=Labor Day Weekend on the Lake... - Page 4 Fun_ru10" />
Deceit—thy name is sumrlvr.

Evil or Very Mad 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:38 pm

So a group of safe boat enthusiasts got together and had a fun run? what is the issue? I see the organizers were saying to stay safe and also stay within the limits of the law.

The video doesn't show differently and only you are complaining??? What is the issue here?

Is someone using your bay without permission???

Are people having fun without your permission???

Is this still an "unauthorized race" or was this just a meeting of a group of boaters going out to enjoy the lake?

sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:46 pm

By the way the name is SumrlUvr.. Cool 

Also, do you now speak for all the renters in your area as well as the marine patrol? They had no complaints nor did they see an issue with your video. They do know who you are though..........Laughing 

Did you want to post the evidence about these renters being upset? Or I guess we should just "trust" you. LOL
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Labor Day Weekend on the Lake... - Page 4 Empty Who Needs NSA, When Felons Abound?

Post  News Hawk Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:44 am

sumrluvr wrote:By the way the name is SumrlUvr..  Cool 
Forums know you as OCDactive. The original "Safe-Boater"—with a speedboat that attained 82-MPH, holding no certifications for high speed operation, now endangering manatees in Florida.

Founder of SBONH. (Safe Boaters of New Hampshire).

No
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:34 am

News Hawk wrote:
Forums know you as OCDactive. The original "Safe-Boater"—with a speedboat that attained 82-MPH, holding no certifications for high speed operation, now endangering manatees in Florida.

No
This is hysterical. You really want to discuss other screen names on other forums???

Also I will compare my resume for actual safe boating to yours any day of the week. Just because you know how to sail and carry a camera to complain does not mean you are doing anything to help the lake.

You do NOTHING to actually help the lake. You do not get involved or participate / work with any of the local organizations or departments to actually get things done. Instead you participate on local forums making a fool out of yourself making false accusations and posting pictures and videos of law abiding citizens without permission.

You are a shameful individual that has serious mental issues.
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  News Pigeon Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:57 am

sumrluvr wrote:
This is hysterical. You really want to discuss other screen names on other forums???
Remember this....yet he gets away w/ it unchallenged time after time!
Re: Don't Let SBONH Do Away with the 150'-Rule...

Post WHL on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:40 am
+
----
-
NH, I asked sumr and I will ask you. Would you please not associate other forum names with someone on this forum. You don't KNOW that these two people are one and the same. It is a form of outing in my mind. And you might be wrong. Just because they sound the same doesn't make it so.

I hope others will follow the same rule. It just isn't fair and causes trouble.
https://wolfgil.forumotion.com/t1286p15-don-t-let-sbonh-do-away-with-the-150-rule

You do NOTHING to actually help the lake. You do not get involved or participate / work with any of the local organizations or departments to actually get things done. Instead you participate on local forums making a fool out of yourself making false accusations and posting pictures and videos of law abiding citizens without permission.

You are a shameful individual that has serious mental issues.
That's my original complaint against this nutcase...he comes here and bashes everyone/everything and then claims a tax deduction for "his Florida home"Rolling Eyes He contributes NOTHING to our community...he only TAKES from our community and then insults us!
He is mental!!!
News Pigeon
News Pigeon

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:59 am

News Hawk wrote:

No
NH, I don't think sumr cares, because he really doesn't keep his identity a secret but please don't use names from other forums. Same to you Don.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  APSound Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:15 am

Donzel wrote:He said he counted around 15 boats going well over the speed limit.

How did he know they were "well over" the speed limit?

APSound

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:24 am

APSound wrote:
Donzel wrote:He said he counted around 15 boats going well over the speed limit.

Also since it was such a hair raising ordeal why is it there were no calls to the MP?

If NH saw such a shattering illegal unauthorized race that was hazardous to swimmers and boaters you might think someone who really is a safety advocate would run for the phone to call the authorities rather than run to get my video camera!

What a hypocrite!!!
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:23 am

Keep in mind NH is the same guy who admitted elsewhere that he witnessed a boater in distress near his place and wrote to complain that other boats where just passing the distressed boater and doing nothing to help and then when I questioned him about it he admitted that he did nothing to aid the distressed boater "because he was looking for help from another boater".  NH didn't even pick up the phone to call the MP.  How's that for "being concerned" and "giving back".

Last edited by obervantone on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:00 pm

sumrluvr wrote:
APSound wrote:

Also since it was such a hair raising ordeal why is it there were no calls to the MP?
Why make the call when you must have applied for a permit?

...or didn't you...?

Suspect
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  APSound Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:02 pm

Why was a permit needed, was it an event? I didn't see it advertised. It looked like friends boating on a holiday weekend to me.

APSound

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next