Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You're the NHMP Officer—IV...

+3
fshnski
WHL
News Hawk
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You're the NHMP Officer—IV... - Page 2 Empty Re: You're the NHMP Officer—IV...

Post  WHL Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:34 am

Were there kids up front on the bow?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:26 am

WHL wrote:Were there kids up front on the bow?
No, and I thought it was obvious.

About this, there was a thread at FATP just last month. I guess some "experienced boaters" skipped over the SAFE part.

scratch 

California, for all of their other misguided law-making, are trying to keep kids like these, safe. You know, like SBONH—who, so far, don't have a clue.

Rolling Eyes
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:30 am

News Hawk wrote:
WHL wrote:Were there kids up front on the bow?
No, and I thought it was obvious.

About this, there was a thread at FATP just last month. I guess some "experienced boaters" skipped over the SAFE part.

scratch 

California, for all of their other misguided law-making, are trying to keep kids like these, safe. You know, like SBONH—who, so far, don't have a clue.

Rolling Eyes
How is it that you are bringing a safety organization (SBONH) into this? An organization that works with the Marine Patrol, Lakes Region Sail and Power Squadron, Lakes Region Sailing, US Coast Guard Auxilary, Marine Trades Association, NH Lakes Association and The Governors' Public Water Access and Advisory Board. Groups, organizations and government entities that actually work to improve the lakes and waterways in the state of NH. All of which work and recognize SBONH's crucial role in promoting safety on the lake and working on actual issues. We receive calls for assistance from each of these organizations throughout the year for guidance, advice and our opinion..

How many calls do you get?

BTW: Can you please provide your definition of Ocean Racer and what is considered an Oversized boat? Please provide your evidence and data to back up your definition. (9th request, so far first 8 unanswered)
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  APSound Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:34 am

I too would like to see that so I can know if my crown line is in his crosshairs.

APSound

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:37 am

I bet NH would call one of my boats an ocean racer, but I would hardly take it on the ocean!!!
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:52 am

OCDactive wrote:How is it that you are bringing a safety organization (SBONH) into this?

An organization that works with the Marine Patrol, Lakes Region Sail and Power Squadron, Lakes Region Sailing, US Coast Guard Auxilary, Marine Trades Association, NH Lakes Association and The Governors' Public Water Access and Advisory Board. Groups, organizations and government entities that actually work to improve the lakes and waterways in the state of NH. All of which work and recognize SBONH's crucial role in promoting safety on the lake and working on actual issues. We receive calls for assistance from each of these organizations throughout the year for guidance, advice and our opinion..

Because SBONH ("Safe Boaters of New Hampshire", AKA, "Experienced Boaters") has done nothing about this?

(and apparently doesn't even recognize this boating problem).

Shocked 

It's only when more exhaust noise becomes important, that SBONH steps up.
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2