Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Town News

+3
News Hawk
fshnski
WHL
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Town News - Page 5 Empty Re: Town News

Post  Achigan Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:22 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
Achigan wrote:Thanks NB for all that you have done to explain this situation with the road.  Also thanks to Bob Lemaire for bringing this up on his blog.
My pleasure, Achigan, and it's true that Bob Lemaire had a good posting on it. He has also done some very good reporting on the sewer lawsuit.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to you also NB.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:24 pm

Why don't you go back to your own forum?! Oh … I forgot, You are Democrats. You have decided to take this too. We were happy without you.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Just ignore him fsh. He wants to get you upset. That is his goal.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:48 pm

News Buzzard wrote:
Achigan wrote:Thanks NB for all that you have done to explain this situation with the road.  Also thanks to Bob Lemaire for bringing this up on his blog.
He has also done some very good reporting on the sewer lawsuit.

Yes that is correct. Bob being a democrat knows the meaning of money and has done a good job with reporting the sewer lawsuit.

I haven't met a democrat yet that hasn't done a good job of reporting the facts. Democrats want transparency as we have seen in the Obama administration for the last five years.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:03 pm

WHL wrote:Just ignore him fsh.  He wants to get you upset.  That is his goal.
I haven't read anything where NB was trying to get fsh upset.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:11 pm

This is small town politics at it's worse. I miss the day when Conservatives were the majority in Wolfeboro.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:50 pm

fshnski wrote:This is small town politics at it's worse. I miss the day when Conservatives were the majority in Wolfeboro.
Move on, stop being such a cry baby every time you don't get your way. I know it's the conservative way, but us real Wolfborian democrats don't like whiners.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:51 pm

memorialize

Last edited by fshnski on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Achigan wrote:
fshnski wrote:This is small town politics at it's worse. I miss the day when Conservatives were the majority in Wolfeboro.
Move on, stop being such a cry baby every time you don't get your way.  I know it's the conservative way, but us real Wolfborian democrats don't like whiners.
Learn how to spell Wolfeboro.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:54 pm

I think there are still more Republicans than Democrats in Wolfeboro but I think most of the people who RUN the town are Democrats. When they run for local office they don't declare a party like they do in National Politics.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:56 pm

Why not? Can you imagine voting for a local who thinks obamacare is working? I have a problem with that. Now they're going to make a decision about our town?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:58 pm

I know. I have always thought that ALL public officials should declare their party to help people decide how to vote.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:58 pm

I agree. It would make for a more transparent process.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:05 pm

WHL wrote:
I think there are still more Republicans than Democrats in Wolfeboro but I think most of the people who RUN the town are Democrats.  When they run for local office they don't declare a party like they do in National Politics.
It's hard to educate fsh about Wolfeboro politics WHL, but you can try if you want. I know you have a good grasp about politics in Wolfeboro but your sidekick is hurting you more then helping you.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:36 am

Achigan wrote:Why don't you become a selectman or get on the school board so you can help out a little. I think you just like to sit on the side lines and Bitch all the time.
Like you do about fsh?

scratch

...Pot meet kettle...

pirat 
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:47 am

Achigan wrote:Why don't you become a selectman or get on the school board so you can help out a little. I think you just like to sit on the side lines and Bitch all the time.
Like you do about fsh?

scratch

Pot meet Kettle.

pirat 
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  confused Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:11 pm

fsh said he was happier when some members weren't here.. Why would he want no opposition about what he says. I would suggest that he start his own forum and don't let anyone else belong to it, That way he can post all day long without anyone responding. Doesn't sound like fun to me, but hey, we are all different.

confused

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:39 pm

I think you are confused because this has been going on for more then a year and covers two websites. I was a member of their website. I was chased away from that website. I was called un_American, stupid, an idiot and a racist. I decided to leave that website. I found this site and enjoyed the original members. The members of the other site I left then came to this site. They all chose names that were similar to the ones the original members of this site were using. In my case they decided to use a name I had used on the other site. I had never tried to hide who I was so I used a name, Achigan, that I have used in my business for 20 + years. That name was stolen and used by one of this sites newer members. Then News Pigeon, News Buzzard, News Condor joined this site so they could call us un_American, stupid, an idiot and a racist. The only reason they came over to this site was to contradict everything and anything we, the original members, want to talk about. If you are judging fshnski without knowing the facts surrounding these personal attacks on me you are listening to but one side of the story.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  confused Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:00 pm

fsh, I think you are too sensitive to belong to a political forum. I still suggest that you get your own forum and cut and paste all day without anyone else picking on you.

confused

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:03 pm

WHL wrote:I know.  I have always thought that ALL public officials should declare their party to help people decide how to vote.
What's your point? More often than not these positions are filled without any opposition. You're just trying to stir up more nonsense.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:07 pm

confused wrote:fsh, I think you are too sensitive to belong to a political forum.  I still suggest that you get your own forum and cut and paste all day without anyone else picking on you.  
Thank you for your sincere concern. I suggest you mind your own business. With all due respect.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  confused Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:11 pm

NB, you're right, it's hard enough to get people to run for any position in a small town.  Stirring up nonsense is putting it lightly.

confused

Back to top Go down

Post  confused Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:14 pm

fsh, so you don't want anyone except WHL to respond to you posts. WOW!! I've never been to a forum where someone has that attitude. Odd to say to say the least.

confused

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:18 pm

WHL wrote:I know.  I have always thought that ALL public officials should declare their party to help people decide how to vote.
I agree. If we know somebody is running for office and they believe in things that we don't, why would we vote for them? I think we need to know as much as possible about anybody running for office, whether the office is for local, state or national positions.

On the other hand if you have something to hide you might not agree.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  confused Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:07 pm

Very fuzzy thinking. That means you would only vote for a selectmen who is a republican . Gosh fsh you are going overboard for your hate of the democrats. I know republicans who aren't for the renovation of town hall and I know democrats who are for it. How would you know what to do???

I have never heard some of the comments like you make.

Are you sure that you are not just playing games on this forum???

confused

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next