Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poll: Hillary Clinton, Obama most admired

5 posters

Go down

Poll: Hillary Clinton, Obama most admired Empty Poll: Hillary Clinton, Obama most admired

Post  Achigan Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:23 am

"Hillary Clinton is the most admired woman among Americans for the 12th-straight year, according to a national poll released Monday by Gallup.
And for the sixth straight year, the survey indicates President Barack Obama ranks as the most admired man."

Try to be nice about this news.  I know you hate both of them but somehow they are winners again this year.

http://www.wmur.com/news/politics/poll-hillary-clinton-obama-are-most-admired/-/9857748/23693610/-/nal80kz/-/index.html
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Poll: Hillary Clinton, Obama most admired Empty Re: Poll: Hillary Clinton, Obama most admired

Post  WHL Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:38 pm

Somehow is the key word here! I guess it depends who picks.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poll: Hillary Clinton, Obama most admired Empty Re: Poll: Hillary Clinton, Obama most admired

Post  fshnski Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Big deal! What difference does it make?

She captured 15 percent support this year, down from 21 percent last year.

But as his approval ratings as president have dropped this year, so has his rating in the Gallup survey. He received 16 percent support this year, down from 30 percent in 2012.

Former President George W. Bush and Pope Francis were tied for second place, each at 4 percent. Former President Bill Clinton and the Rev. Billy Graham were each at 2 percent.

"Graham has appeared in the top 10 list far more often than any other man, making his 57th appearance this year. He has never finished first, a spot typically taken by the sitting President," Gallup said in a statement.

Read more: http://www.wmur.com/news/politics/poll-hillary-clinton-obama-are-most-admired/-/9857748/23693610/-/nal80kz/-/index.html#ixzz2oyz39pbH
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Outerlimits Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:58 pm

WHL wrote:Somehow is the key word here!   I guess it depends who picks.

Bill, Hillary, Barry and the Michelle  Wink 
Outerlimits
Outerlimits

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:23 pm

[quote="Outerlimits"]

Bill, Hillary, Barry and the Michelle  Wink [/quote

Yes!!   Smile 
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:28 pm

WHL wrote:
Outerlimits wrote:

Bill, Hillary, Barry and the Michelle  Wink [/quote

Yes!!    Smile 

How many high balls have you had anyway?? There are too many quotes in your post and I can't figure out what the H*** you are saying.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:18 am

fshnski wrote:Big deal! What difference does it make?

She captured 15 percent support this year, down from 21 percent last year.

But as his approval ratings as president have dropped this year, so has his rating in the Gallup survey. He received 16 percent support this year, down from 30 percent in 2012..."

Obama is not a pizza.

(Google the above)

clown 

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down