Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never-ending nightmare: 6 in 10 have horrible health care exchange experience

+2
Achigan
fshnski
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Never-ending nightmare: 6 in 10 have horrible health care exchange experience - Page 5 Empty Re: Never-ending nightmare: 6 in 10 have horrible health care exchange experience

Post  Achigan Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:44 pm

WHL wrote:They don't know what an open mind is, fsh.

And you do???? scratch 
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Never-ending nightmare: 6 in 10 have horrible health care exchange experience - Page 5 Empty GOP senator sues over Obamacare subsidies for Congress

Post  fshnski Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:41 pm

Sen. Ron Johnson said Monday he will ask the courts to make sure that Congress is treated the same way regular Americans are treated in the Obamacare marketplace, even if it means taking away his colleagues’ health care subsidies, because the financial aid is not in the Obamacare law they passed in 2010 and forces taxpayers to pay for part of lawmakers’ premiums.

Mr. Johnson, Wisconsin Republican, filed suit against the Office of Personnel Management, the agency that months ago said members of Congress and their staffs could keep the subsidy that paid for up to 75 percent of their premiums under the Federal Employee Health Benefit Plan, even though they must obtain coverage from the Obamacare marketplace.

Mr. Johnson’s lawsuit, filed in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin, says the rule forces him to engage in activity that appears to violate the law. He also said the rule alienates members of Congress from their constituents, because they might think their representatives in Washington are accepting special treatment.

Mr. Johnson’s lawsuit is the latest wrinkle in the Capitol Hill fight over a provision in the Affordable Care Act written by Sen. Chuck Grassley, Iowa Republican, that requires lawmakers and staff to purchase health coverage from Obamacare’s state-based marketplaces. The goal was to make lawmakers go through what many Americans are facing.

But its implementation was hard to swallow for lawmakers who feared their staff members would leave when they could no longer afford their health premiums.

Mr. Johnson said the political class in Washington was eager to comply with the Grassley provision, “until they really started thinking about what the true effect on themselves would be.”

“And of course that’s when they went running to President Obama for special treatment. And they got it,” Mr. Johnson said at the Capitol, standing beside lead attorney Rick Essenberg and former Solicitor General Paul D. Clement, who will handle possible appeals.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jan/6/gop-senator-sues-subsidies-defray-cost-obamacare/#ixzz2peXmjpEH
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Never-ending nightmare: 6 in 10 have horrible health care exchange experience - Page 5 Empty Re: Never-ending nightmare: 6 in 10 have horrible health care exchange experience

Post  Achigan Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Sleep 
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:40 pm

Yes Achigan, I think I know what an open mind is a lot more than you and NB. I am willing to say I don't think Bush was a very good president. I am willing to say I don't always agree with the Republicans on social issues. You think Obama is perfect and the Dems are perfect. You think they can do no wrong.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:16 pm

WHL wrote:Yes Achigan, I think I know what an open mind is a lot more than you and NB.  I am willing to say I don't think Bush was a very good president.  I am willing to say I don't always agree with the Republicans on social issues.  You think Obama is perfect and the Dems are perfect.  You think they can do no wrong.

WHL said: "I am willing to say I don't think Bush was a very good president."  You have no choice, he was the worst President ever.

WHL said: "I am willing to say I don't always agree with the Republicans on social issues."  You don't have a choice there either, they have some real bad ones.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:40 pm

Achigan wrote:
WHL wrote:Yes Achigan, I think I know what an open mind is a lot more than you and NB.  I am willing to say I don't think Bush was a very good president.  I am willing to say I don't always agree with the Republicans on social issues.  You think Obama is perfect and the Dems are perfect.  You think they can do no wrong.

WHL said: "I am willing to say I don't think Bush was a very good president."  You have no choice, he was the worst President ever.

WHL said: "I am willing to say I don't always agree with the Republicans on social issues."  You don't have a choice there either, they have some real bad ones.

No. Obama is the worst president ever.

I have a choice.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:47 pm

News Buzzard wrote:You still can't refute the article and Obamacare is here to stay.

Yes, we're paying for Winter Olympic billboard, starting in North Carolina.

Never-ending nightmare: 6 in 10 have horrible health care exchange experience - Page 5 263itf5

News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:02 am

News Buzzard wrote:Could you imagine being 70 years old and not having Medicare?

Could you imagine being of any "Age of Reason", and observe 2 Billion dollars of Taxpayer money being defrauded from Medicare in just ONE Florida County?

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:05 am

There appears to be a lot of fraud going on in Florida with people falsely claiming they live there. What's the difference?
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:10 am

What difference does it make?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:12 am

There is no difference. Fraud is fraud!!
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:13 am

Is lying fraud?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:14 am

Is lying fraud?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Buzzard Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:45 am

Lies manufactured by the Washington Times and FOX News are not fraud.
News Buzzard
News Buzzard

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:54 am

How about lies manufactured by obama? Does that constitute fraud?
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:57 am

News Buzzard wrote:Lies manufactured by the Washington Times and FOX News are not fraud.

That's right NB, the media manufactured right wing lies are a good definition of "Fraud".
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Never-ending nightmare: 6 in 10 have horrible health care exchange experience - Page 5 Empty Coming in October to an American near you.

Post  fshnski Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:31 pm

The next round of insurance cancelation will come out in October. This will effect small business employers with small group plans. 100 employees or less. There are 40 million  policy holders who will have to deal with the costs and inconveniences.

plans will be dropped

policies will go up

80% will be canceled

Washington Post
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:03 pm

fshnski wrote:The next round of insurance cancelation will come out in October. This will effect small business employers with small group plans. 100 employees or less. There are 40 million  policy holders who will have to deal with the costs and inconveniences.

plans will be dropped

policies will go up

80% will be canceled

Washington Post

That's for sure. Very scary.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:07 pm

One good thing about the next wave is it's right before the elections.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:38 pm

It wouldn't surprise me if he moved it ahead so it doesn't affect the election as much. Would it surprise you?
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fshnski Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:44 pm

No.
fshnski
fshnski

Back to top Go down

Post  News Hawk Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:19 pm

WHL wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if he moved it ahead so it doesn't affect the election as much.  Would it surprise you?

Think Americans are being manipulated?

Suspect 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:21 pm

I don't know.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:00 am

News Hawk wrote:
WHL wrote:It wouldn't surprise me if he moved it ahead so it doesn't affect the election as much.  Would it surprise you?

Think Americans are being manipulated?

Suspect 

No, never. Our gov. would NEVER try to manipulate us or lie to us. WOULD THEY??????? Shocked 
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:10 am

I don't know, it's possible I guess.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next