Wolfeboro/Gilford
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boating

+3
Achigan
WHL
News Hawk
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Boating - Page 3 Empty ...or start your own doomed forum...

Post  News Hawk Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:08 pm

Achigan wrote:"...It doesn't matter anyway...who gives a shit who you are or where you live.  As far as I'm concerned you are just a troll in all the forum you are in.  A trouble maker who loves to stir the pot.

You can always change the channel.

Rolling Eyes
News Hawk
News Hawk

http://bwolfeboro.runboard.com/f2

Back to top Go down

Boating - Page 3 Empty Re: Boating

Post  News Hawk Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:13 pm

sumrluvr wrote:Like I said.. He brings it upon himself..

You took "clowns who think they are Heroes" personally?

scratch 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:18 pm

News Hawk wrote:
Achigan wrote:"...It doesn't matter anyway...who gives a shit who you are or where you live.  As far as I'm concerned you are just a troll in all the forum you are in.  A trouble maker who loves to stir the pot.

You can always change the channel.

Rolling Eyes

Why don't you ever admit that you might be wrong. I didn't post where you live in Florida, this forum did it. I also didn't post where you live in Wolfeboro.

You post something and then someone shows you that you are wrong and you just run and hide or go to another topic and try to change the subject.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:26 pm

News Hawk wrote:

scratch 

No.. I didn't think you were talking about me.

You bring it upon yourself because you post on all of these forums in efforts to piss everyone off.

And when a "fun run" that was completely legal, instead of calling the authorities on what you deem an "illegal" activity, you instead grab a pathetic video and post it anywhere you can trying to grab support. When none is found, you piece apart everyone's posts and try to skirt the issues being discussed. Really pathetic.

I don't believe this run was intended to upset you but wow it sure did.......

So to sum things up: everyone enjoys themselves, you bitch bitch and bitch about legal activity, post needless videos, berate people who disagree with you and then cry foul if someone legally rides in front of your property on one of the larger harbors on one of the largest lakes in New England........................................and you are surprised why people might decide to antagonize you? That is called "bringing it upon yourself". While I wouldn't condone it I find it humorous that someone doing something legal is considered a miscreant in your book.

I stood up for what I believed in, started a group of people who felt the same, worked our asses off, lost on one issue but won many others and still get personally attacked whenever you and your cronies see any opportunity no matter how fabricated or twisted. Again get back under your bridge...

PS: A bunch of us are going to be doing a fun run to Key West. Completely legal. Do you want to get your video camera ready? perhaps you can bitch about us running the ocean.  Laughing
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:37 pm

sumrluvr wrote:
News Hawk wrote:

scratch 

You bring it upon yourself because you post on all of these forums in efforts to piss everyone off.

And when a "fun run" that was completely legal, instead of calling the authorities on what you deem an "illegal" activity, you instead grab a pathetic video and post it anywhere you can trying to grab support. When none is found, you piece apart everyone's posts and try to skirt the issues being discussed. Really pathetic.

So to sum things up: everyone enjoys themselves, you bitch bitch and bitch about legal activity, post needless videos, berate people who disagree with you and then cry foul if someone legally rides in front of your property on one of the larger harbors on one of the largest lakes in New England........................................and you are surprised why people might decide to antagonize you? That is called "bringing it upon yourself". While I wouldn't condone it I find it humorous that someone doing something legal is considered a miscreant in your book.

I stood up for what I believed in, started a group of people who felt the same, worked our asses off, lost on one issue but won many others and still get personally attacked whenever you and your cronies see any opportunity no matter how fabricated or twisted. Again get back under your bridge...

PS: A bunch of us are going to be doing a fun run to Key West. Completely legal. Do you want to get your video camera ready? perhaps you can bitch about us running the ocean.  Laughing

That is very well said, thank you for posting that.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Boating - Page 3 Empty Anti-Social Behavior?

Post  News Hawk Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:39 pm

sumrluvr wrote:

Check out what's "legal ", and advise if you disagree with the article:

http://tablet.olivesoftware.com/olive/Tablet/MiamiHerald/SharedArticle.aspx?href=TMH%2F2014%2F01%2F27&id=Ar1E3

study 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:56 pm

News Hawk wrote:
sumrluvr wrote:

Check out what's "legal ", and advise if you disagree with the article:

http://tablet.olivesoftware.com/olive/Tablet/MiamiHerald/SharedArticle.aspx?href=TMH%2F2014%2F01%2F27&id=Ar1E3

study 

And you once again prove my point. (from above) "You piece apart everyone's posts and try to skirt the issues being discussed. Really pathetic."

So again you choose not to participate in the conversation rather change the topic to something completely unrelated and wonder why people think you are acting moronic and then antagonize you? What a sad sad individual you must be. How on earth did you ever find someone to marry you? I find it hard to deal with you on these short stints online. Can't imagine the meds I would have to be on to stand you at length.  What a Face 

sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Boating - Page 3 Empty THE THREAD TOPIC NAME HAS CHANGED!

Post  obervantone Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:57 pm

Did anyone else notice that the name of this thread has changed?  It went from
Moving an Unattended Boat and Trailer...
...from FATP...
by News Hawk

and now it is called:
TWO Innocent People Dead...
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:18 pm

obervantone wrote:Did anyone else notice that the name of this thread has changed?  It went from
...from FATP...
by News Hawk

and now it is called:

Any way he can grab attention or change the subject right? PATHETIC!
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:26 pm

obervantone wrote:Did anyone else notice that the name of this thread has changed?  It went from
...from FATP...
by News Hawk

and now it is called:

I thought there was something strange going on.  I tried to find one of my posts and couldn't find the topic so I had to go into my profile statistics and find where I made a certain comment.  I found it but never noticed that the title had been changed.

Posts being deleted, topics being changed, and NH is pissing and moaning about everyone else doing something illegal.  Topics shouldn't be altered the way this one was and posts shouldn't be deleted before someone has a chance to defend themselves.

Like I said, NH is a troll and gets away with it.  He doesn't believe or understand half the stuff he posts on any forum.  Stir the pot, get people sucked into his conversation and then run and hide.
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:29 pm

Also in doing so it is misrepresenting the arguments and points people are making to someone who reads the thread thinking we are talking about one thing when clearly we are not.

Not that APS, NH, MOT has any problems distorting or twisting facts or outright lying to make a point.

PATHETIC!

I would call on WHL to change it back to how the discussion was intended.
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  Amy B Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:34 pm

sumrluvr wrote:

Umh, did you forget the post from offshoreonly.com regarding "punishing" a certain SL supporter?

sumrluvr wrote:
I stood up for what I believed in, started a group of people who felt the same, worked our asses off, lost on one issue…

You lost the big one…the really big one.

sumrluvr wrote:Again get back under your bridge...

Can't you come up with something new? This phrase is becoming rather tiresome.
Amy B
Amy B

Back to top Go down

Post  obervantone Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:51 pm

Since someone (News Hawk is the likely suspect) changed the title of this thread to TWO Innocent People Dead...

I'd like to know where in the video that he posted are the horrific accidents in which he is linking to this Labor Day gathering of boats?

We know that they must be there since why else would he change the intent of this thread from it's original topic stolen from another forum:
...from FATP...
by News Hawk

I'd recommend submitting this video evidence of boating deaths to the prosecuting attorney. Right now!  No 
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Boating - Page 3 Empty SBONH "Rides Again"...

Post  News Hawk Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:47 am

WHL wrote:PLEASE REMEMBER IT IS AGAINST FORUM RULES TO DISCLOSE WHERE SOMEONE LIVES.  

Some people "think" The Rules are for "Other People".

(Especially drunken boaters, who are likely smuggling alcohol or marijuana aboard wherein The Rules don't allow it).

Achigan wrote:

My wording above the map said:  This is where I "think" the video was shot and measured the distance to the other side.  The video states that it is Winter Harbor and I know the area very well so I went to google maps and posted where I "think" where it was shot.  If NH lives there then he is the one who revealed it.

Then why don't you tell the Admin to remove the "who's on line" tab at the bottom of the front page.
When you open that tab it shows a map of where everyone is located.

Achigan "joined" this forum when my IP showed Florida, yet posts a photo of my Wolfeboro location—and "thinks" it's the fault of this forum.

No

—Not logical—'Doesn't compute.

Rolling Eyes 

Achigan wrote:I did nothing wrong if this forum gives someone the ability to see the map.

"Methinks she doth protest too much!"
—Bill Shakespeare

Achigan wrote:"...Why did you let News Hawk post the video of where he lives if we can't post about the location??? I've worked in that area many times and know it very well.

So please tell me your logic of deleting my post.

First of all News Hawk posted a video of Winter Harbor and it doesn't take a genius as to where it was shot.  I never said he lived there, I just said I "think" that is where it was shot...Actually until it was deleted I didn't know that is where he was. I just thought you were measuring the eastern part of winter harbor where the run took place. Based on the video I had a good idea however, this just confirmed it.

The video showed the opposite side of Winter Harbor, not "my location".

Your "think" was apparently a little too accurate, but included innocent tykes nearby: since you know Winter Harbor so well, here's a Pop Quiz:

Where on Winter Harbor was this photo taken?

"It won't take a genius".
Achigan

Boating - Page 3 Attachment

Note: This Ocean-Racer boater was part of a "Fun Run", and a competitive Jet-Skier (r) has joined the race.

When the boat is riding out of the water, what control did this so-called "helmsman" have?

Question
News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:33 am

I was asked to delete because someone felt it disclosed their location. If someone posts a map of where you live Achigan and you feel you are being outed, I will also delete one for you at your request.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:05 am

News Hawk wrote:Boating - Page 3 Attachment

Note: This Ocean-Racer boater was part of a "Fun Run", and a competitive Jet-Skier (r) has joined the race.

When the boat is riding out of the water, what control did this so-called "helmsman" have?

Question

1. This picture you have circulated on many forums. You also said you are were too far away to get better shots of the boats that participated. This conversation has been going on for months and suddenly you have a close up of a boat that participated? You are making a statement saying this boat was indeed part of the event? Please tell us how a picture you shot years ago (that is even if you actually took the picture) suddenly has been reincarnated for this past Labor Day. I believe this is B/S. Another reason why you have no credibility.

2. Do you have no shame? In your again changed subject line you are now eliciting the tragic deaths of two people from years ago and trying to link it to an organization that wasn't even around when those events happened? Unless Bob you have evidence linking these events together and posting that your actions can be looked at as libelous.
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:08 am

NH, you know the two people that died had nothing to do whatsoever with SBONH. Please refrain from suggesting that if that is what you were trying to do.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WHL Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:17 pm

Due to a request from a couple of people I have changed the name of this topic.
WHL
WHL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Boating - Page 3 Empty 3200 miles from Lake Winnipesaukee is Wolf/Gil's Reward?

Post  News Hawk Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:12 pm

WHL wrote:Due to a request from a couple of people I have changed the name of this topic.  

Two people?

scratch

What do you bet they'll post a video that has NOTHING to do with the topic
Lake Winnipesaukee?

While it's not an RSA, when will we learn that these SBONH scofflaws don't pay attention to the rules?

Question 

Arrow 

News Hawk
News Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post  Achigan Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:19 pm

News Hawk wrote:
WHL wrote:Due to a request from a couple of people I have changed the name of this topic.  

Two people?

scratch

Lake Winnipesaukee?

While it's not an RSA, when will we learn that these SBONH scofflaws don't pay attention to the rules?

Question 

Arrow 
How could we stay on topic when you kept changing the title of this thread.  I would be careful about slandering the "SBONH".
You haven't proven that they have broken any "Rules" or "Law".
Achigan
Achigan

Back to top Go down

Boating - Page 3 Empty HOWEVER?

Post  sumrluvr Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:20 pm

However you still posted a picture claiming it to be part of the run you claim to was breaking "the rules". Yet you still have not addressed the FACT that this is the same picture you have posted for on multiple forums, years BEFORE the video that took place Labor Day weekend 2013. Did you want to skip over the fact you have been caught clearly in a lie? That you are fabricating stories.?

Here is the statement from above in case you missed it:

1. This picture you have circulated on many forums. You also said you are were too far away to get better shots of the boats that participated. This conversation has been going on for months and suddenly you have a close up of a boat that participated? You are making a statement saying this boat was indeed part of the event? Please tell us how a picture you shot years ago (that is even if you actually took the picture) suddenly has been reincarnated for this past Labor Day. I believe this is B/S. Another reason why you have no credibility.
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Post  sumrluvr Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:22 pm

Achigan wrote:
News Hawk wrote:

Two people?

scratch

Lake Winnipesaukee?

Question 

Arrow 
How could we stay on topic when you kept changing the title of this thread.  I would be careful about slandering the "SBONH".
You haven't proven that they have broken any "Rules" or "Law".

Don't worry.. As he would say: I have the screen shot even if he does go and fabricate another lie or claim he never said that. Keep digging..... What a looney!
sumrluvr
sumrluvr

Back to top Go down

Boating - Page 3 Empty Another old post

Post  obervantone Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:03 pm

It is strange that News Hawk claims that the photo, initially titled by him as Air_at_copplecrown that I copied from his posting at the FOTP to my photo file on 1/29/2011 (three years ago yesterday) figuring that sooner or later it would show up somewhere and he would claim it was something different, and here it is...he now implies by adding it to this conversation that it was taken at the Labor Day Weekend 2013 gathering on Winter Harbor.   How can this be? Razz 

I get a kick out of his claim that the boat is racing a "competitive skier" so if you want to go down that road it appears a sailboat is holding its own against the boat way in the background as well...how fast must that sailboat be traveling?  I'm sure that he'll be able to tell us the speeds just by looking at this still photograph!    clown
obervantone
obervantone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3